Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Stay
Stay
2005-10-19, 10:05 PM #1
I want to see that movie! I've seen the previews and i'm intrigued. First and foremost both Ryan Gosling and Ewan McGregor are great actors so i'm excited. Lets just hope the script and directing are equally up to par.

If anyone sees it , lemme know if it's a thumbs up or down. I'm def. going to try and catch it as soon as I get a chance. (i'll make sure to squeeze it in sometime, since the 29th is my sisters wedding). must...see....stay! lol

anyone else interested in seeing it?
2005-10-19, 10:11 PM #2
I havent seen enough about it but usually Ewan is pretty good in anything.......
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-10-19, 11:57 PM #3
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/stay/

I know you can't always trust online reviews but... well. Heh.
2005-10-20, 12:28 AM #4
that's interesting-- I was expecting Doom to get the 0% at RT. (at least the studio had the balls to give doom the R rating it should be)
2005-10-20, 4:06 AM #5
Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS:
that's interesting-- I was expecting Doom to get the 0% at RT. (at least the studio had the balls to give doom the R rating it should be)

Well, I read a review from IMDB by somebody who got to see it already and apparently, they said it was much better than most "game to movie" movies.

Back on topic, it seemed somewhat intersting but I'm not sure if I'm going to see Stay or not.

Edit: I type to fast...
No sig.
2005-10-20, 5:34 AM #6
Yeah, the preview for "Stay" looked like crap. Although, so did the preview for Doom, but at least that had some cool stuff in it. Chainsaws + BFGs >>> Random people that are apparently supposed to be dead, but don't even act like zombies.
Stuff
2005-10-20, 12:48 PM #7
Stay looks terrible...

Doom 3 on the other hand looks interesting... even if they did butcher the story alot...
2005-10-20, 2:03 PM #8
[QUOTE=DJ Insaneo]Doom 3 on the other hand looks interesting... even if they did butcher the story alot...[/QUOTE]

It's called Doom, not Doom 3.

I am curious to see how the game and the movie compare.
2005-10-20, 2:15 PM #9
If I had to choose between Stay and Doom I'd choose Stay. But I'd rather not see either.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-10-20, 2:17 PM #10
The movie attempts a plot...it is not faithful to Doom :p
Think while it's still legal.
2005-10-21, 4:01 AM #11
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]The movie attempts a plot...it is not faithful to Doom :p[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=DJ Insaneo]Doom 3 on the other hand looks interesting... even if they did butcher the story alot...[/QUOTE]

You know... there really isn't a huge plot to Doom. I really wouldn't complain about the plot at all. It seems to still be retaining what simple plot there is.
No sig.

↑ Up to the top!