Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Cingular: vibes (take 2)
Cingular: vibes (take 2)
2005-10-20, 8:44 PM #1
So I had my interview Monday, it went pretty well I think. But I hadn't heard anything, so I called this afternoon, and spoke with the manager who interviewed me (Josh). He told me that Mike was in Seattle, but would be back tomorrow, so I'm gonna give him a call tomorrow afternoon.

Then, I just got a call on my cell phone this evening from my brother in law (Kyle), who told me that Marty (manager at a different store) is going to be firing someone on Monday. Kyle told Marty I was interested, and Marty told Kyle to give me his phone number. So I'll be calling him tomorrow, as well.

I now have two opportunities to get a position at Cingular. I expect all of you to be in a constant state of vibe for the next 5 days.

<3 massassi
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-10-20, 9:02 PM #2
As long as you can get me a free Motorola Razr, then I'll give you my vibes
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2005-10-20, 9:07 PM #3
what's in it for me?
2005-10-20, 9:09 PM #4
do you see what you started buck?

FREE PHONES FOR ALL [/politician]

Seriously though.. no one ever asks "what's in it for me" when asked for vibes. Stop being selfish and start vibrating.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-10-20, 9:13 PM #5
BAH I hate cingular. Ever since they took over atnt, they've been ridiculous to atnt members .. for instance, they try to fade everyone out of the remaining atnt contracts and switch to the cingular ones. Ok, reasonable. However, you can't DO that without paying the early termination penalty on the atnt contract! Additionally, because they've made so many people cave in, and atnt contracts are on "another" network, the reception is now absolutely horrible nearly anywhere for my phone. Simply unusuable within 30 yards of any building.

This is also because my phone is a ridiculously old model. So, I want to upgrade to a new one in hopes of at least slightly increasing performance, battery life, etc. Nope, can't do that because we'll charge you full manufacturer's price for any phone (including ones that are now about 20 bucks at ANY store, for 199) because you don't have a cingular contract. What, you want to switch your atnt contract to cingular? Can't do that without paying an early termination fee!

WTF

Regardless, I'll vibe for you in hopes of you somehow uprooting the organization and making it less retarded.
一个大西瓜
2005-10-21, 1:11 PM #6
HAHAHAHA You'll be working for Cingular..

I work for T-Mobile :)
2005-10-21, 1:55 PM #7
who the hell does a follow up a week after donig an interview. be patient.
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2005-10-21, 2:37 PM #8
Ubuu, stop being an ***.

Quote:
I work for T-Mobile
haha me too. :\ Sort of. I work for Center Partners which does contracted sales work for T-Mobile.

2005-10-22, 2:13 PM #9
I work as a "Customer Care" rep. We take calls and crap all day, bill payments, etc. It sucks.

↑ Up to the top!