Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Rbots for Mots.
Rbots for Mots.
2005-10-23, 1:21 AM #1
How do I get Rbots for Mots working? I have Patch commander installed (though it isnt in the jk or mots directory but rather in C:\programs\jedipatch commander) and i placed the appropriete file in the episodes folder and turned on the appropriete patch. in the control setting i can pu what button i want to make a bot join but when i use that button in game NOTHING happends (although the bot cam says off when i press it).

What am I doing wrong???
Trust me with your life but not your money or your wife.
2005-10-23, 3:38 AM #2
Ah, I'd help you but I've forgotten how the bloody thing even loads these days... :eek:

Raynar
Pagewizard_YKS: "making your own lightsaber doesn't make you a nerd... "
Raynar - the man with a 10.75" ePenis
2005-10-23, 5:13 AM #3
Originally posted by Raynar:
Ah, I'd help you but I've forgotten how the bloody thing even loads these days... :eek:

Raynar

That isnt a good sign... ;)
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2005-10-23, 8:11 AM #4
Originally posted by Raynar:

Raynar

And you call yourself the God of Rbots, tisk, tisk, tisk.

Just throw the robts-mots.gob into your episode folder which is found C:\Program Files\Lucas Arts\Jedi Knight\Episodes.

Now if you want to use the hotkeys and all that, then I'm afraid I can't help you.
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-10-23, 8:48 AM #5
Make sure the level-pack is in your episode folder [if you put the levels in patch commander it probably deleted them like it does for me :mad: ].
2005-10-24, 7:07 PM #6
Okay, well, are you using the Rbots levels?

Rbots levels have 4 bots running around at startup, so I suspect you are not running a level with rbots
May the mass times acceleration be with you.

↑ Up to the top!