Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → MOTS Problem...
MOTS Problem...
2005-10-25, 12:24 AM #1
Hello.... I don't know if this should be in the editing forum or this one... Well, here I go...

Whenever I save a game (and sometimes even when loading a saved game) my MOTS game crashes and throws me back to the desktop. A message appears telling me that there has been an error with the jkm.exe file...

Oddly, MOTS succesfully saves the game, so I get back, load the saved game and continue playing. However, it has become pretty darn boring having to restart each time I save a game...

I noticed this started to ocurr after I installed Patch Commander... I never had any trouble before. This error ocurred for the first time around while playing a Mod, but it also happens when I play a normal SP game.

I uninstalled MOTS, and then re-installed it, but that damned error keeps ocurring. Could it be the Patch Commander or some game config file?

I run MOTS in Windows XP &

My Pc is an Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU with 2.26GHz,
RAM 512 Megs, with a RADEON 9200 Series DDR x86/SSE2 Video card & directx version= 9.0c

Helppp!!!! :confused:
"Mobilis in mobile...."
2005-10-25, 4:39 AM #2
What error does it give? What's the STOP code?

2005-10-25, 7:17 AM #3
Does it give you this error:

"Your computer is too advanced to play MotS. Please restart and try again or contact the product vendor."

Hehe, j/k, MotS is one of my fav games of all time (in conjunction w/ JK of course). Patch Commander might be your problem.

↑ Up to the top!