Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Halloween Party
Halloween Party
2005-10-26, 12:10 PM #1
Halloween isn't as much of a big thing over here as in the US, so it's not something I think about every year. For some reason this year, I've really really wanted a fancy dress party to go to. I *just* found out that someone I know is having one on Friday, and now I (and two of my girlfriends) have two days to come up with what to go as.

The only fancy dress I've been to (since being little and going as something silly) was a few years ago and I went as the original (80s/90s) Buffy. Chunky boots, short checked skirt, suspenders and a fitted shirt. I made some stakes out of an old broom stick and fastened them to my waistband with some velcro. Considering it was on a budget of about £5, I was quite proud of it...

So something in a similar vein, I'd like to still look female(!), rather than just totally freakish. Obviously, in two days (and not exactly loaded down with spare cash), it also has to be reasonably simple. Any ideas?
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2005-10-26, 12:14 PM #2
nun :p
2005-10-26, 12:17 PM #3
har har :p
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2005-10-26, 12:23 PM #4
Box cutter + arm and leg holes + naked chick + Duct tape = Funky.
nope.
2005-10-26, 12:35 PM #5
Go as a TELEPHONE
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-10-26, 12:38 PM #6
Go as a she-ninja. All you'd need is a bunch of black material and maybe a bamboo stick of sorts. Throwing stars could simply be cardboard cutouts covered in tin foil.

Seriously, nothing is cooler than a ninja on Halloween.
2005-10-26, 12:42 PM #7
Go as JC Denton
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-10-26, 1:28 PM #8
I want to do this..

you could change it to sisters instead!
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!

↑ Up to the top!