Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → KotOR 2 question
KotOR 2 question
2005-10-28, 12:39 AM #1
Ok I was playing KotOR 2 and in the game guide it mentions Kreia can use the 3 lightsaber attack thing like she does at the end of the game, and its an acquired feat. However I can't figure out how to activate it since when I level her up, under fears she has nothing of the sort, but the guide said she does. Any ideas?

Also, has anyone tried to get HK-47 to go light side? I was goofing off tonight in the game and managed to get him to get in the grey area with *some* lightside showing up under him.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-10-28, 5:51 AM #2
******************light Spoilers********

Well she only use the 3 saber attack while she's an npc at the every end of the game, because of the power of the darkside I guess, it pretty much just spawns 3 new npcs that are the sabers and not really skill in a sence that can be used,so you can't use it, unless you can find/make a mod that changes it so you can
2005-10-28, 10:19 AM #3
Yeah. The lightsaber trio is actually three models not displayed each with lightsabers.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-10-28, 12:31 PM #4
lightside HK-47 just ain't right.
2005-10-28, 1:52 PM #5
[QUOTE=IRG SithLord]lightside HK-47 just ain't right.[/QUOTE]

He still says the same evil stuff. It's just...light side.

And as far as the trio of sabers, the guide book said she could do it, so I thought so. Guess the stupid book is wrong. Anyhoo, thanks for letting me know it's not possible.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-10-28, 2:10 PM #6
There's a mod that'll let you do that. I haven't actually tried it myself, though.
2005-10-28, 2:16 PM #7
I think you may able to give that her skill, depending on your influence with her, and her alignment. There are certain abilities in the game that you or your party can and can't learn, depending on alignment and influence (mainly the super-strong force powers). My favorite was Force Crush.

*lift*
*crunch*
*drop*
*extra turn*

↑ Up to the top!