Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → A friend of mine had an accident...
A friend of mine had an accident...
2005-11-01, 5:33 PM #1
I don't have many details at the moment... all I know is he fell from a car and had a skull fracture... please pray for his well being. I'm running out the door at the moment. This is a very close friend of mine. Good bye.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-11-01, 5:34 PM #2
Ouch. That has to freaking hurt. I hope he is okay and he gets better. I remember when my friend fell off a snowboard and smashed his head onto a huge patch of ice. He couldn't walk right for a week, and we were all worried, but he was okay in the end.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-11-01, 5:39 PM #3
Hope he gets better. :)
Pissed Off?
2005-11-01, 5:41 PM #4
Holy crap, that's got to suck. Reminds me of the time I was waiting for my mom in the car when I was younger, and watching these retards across the parking lot. They were on top of a van and getting the people inside to skid it about and dart around. Long story short two people fell off and the sound echoed around the area.

You have my condolences. Good luck!
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-11-01, 5:42 PM #5
I'm sorry to hear that, GoldG. One of my friends was jumped 20 people to 3 a couple weeks ago and he has been in the hospital suffering from many broken bones and fractures.
2005-11-01, 5:44 PM #6
Oh, man, that can't be good. I wish him a speedy recovery.
2005-11-01, 6:39 PM #7
Best of luck.
幻術
2005-11-01, 7:00 PM #8
Blessings be to you and your friend, man. Good luck.
2005-11-01, 8:19 PM #9
That all sounds painful... I only hope that my friend has a good recovery... I was told there is a samll chance that he could have memory loss... so he could forget I'm his friend...
2005-11-01, 8:22 PM #10
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
That all sounds painful... I only hope that my friend has a good recovery... I was told there is a samll chance that he could have memory loss... so he could forget I'm his friend...

Wow man..that would really suck. My cousin made it through his operation ok and he was in a REALLY bad car wreck, so it's completely possible he'll make it out of this ok. Just realize that he's not dead, and keep a positive attitude. I'd like to suggest you guys do for his friend what you guys did for my cousin. Vibe, pray, whatever. I'll keep him in my thoughts.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-11-01, 8:26 PM #11
I remember your thread... and believe I did wish the best for your cousin. Thank you for doing the same for my friend. He is like my brother, were that good of friends. We saw Episode III together like 4 times, we've done double dates before, and many cool things. We also joined the same Kung Fu class. Man, it would be a shame to lose him.
2005-11-01, 8:35 PM #12
My prayers go out to you man, I hope he's ok.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2005-11-01, 8:38 PM #13
SF, I hope your friend pulls through okay. :(
Stuff
2005-11-01, 8:39 PM #14
Me too...
2005-11-02, 6:47 AM #15
Yeah hope he's alright and all, but... Sorry, 'fell from a car'?
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-11-02, 12:57 PM #16
Pickup truck sorta car propably.
2005-11-02, 7:56 PM #17
Originally posted by Spork:
Yeah hope he's alright and all, but... Sorry, 'fell from a car'?

Not quite sure still. I spoke to him today. He didn't seem to lose any memory... however he speaks very slow now and also as if he were sleepy. I hope this isn't permanent. In 3 weeks he "should" be back to normal.
2005-11-02, 8:09 PM #18
No doubt he is highly medicated, that would make for slow speech and sleepiness.
I hope he recovers soon.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2005-11-02, 8:15 PM #19
Yeah well thats 3 weeks I'm gonna have to stand alone... meh I know this all sounds childish but put your self in my shoes... a friend who you have faced many problems with and you with him as well and suddenly he cannot acompany you... 3 weeks is not short for me... especially when I'm waiting for something or some one.
2005-11-02, 8:16 PM #20
What are you talking about, stand alone?
Are you saying your not going to be freinds with him any more if he takes too long to recover from a car accident??
2005-11-02, 9:26 PM #21
Originally posted by Deadman:
What are you talking about, stand alone?
Are you saying your not going to be freinds with him any more if he takes too long to recover from a car accident??

No he's saying it's gonna be tough living without him for 3 weeks.
2005-11-02, 10:58 PM #22
Oh dear gods talk about mis-read of the year.

I am so sorry for that. I am such a dumbass.

Such a huge tremondous dumbass.

Now let us never speak of this again.

And don't worry man, it doesn't sound childish at all.
2005-12-02, 1:02 PM #23
[http://www.sorrowind.net/imagecorner/185/6.jpg]

Troll or not, it's needed.

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-12-02, 1:06 PM #24
Except...his post is gone, so now you look like the troll :p
2005-12-02, 1:12 PM #25
Blast. Outdone by a nine year old.

I'll have my revenge yet!

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-12-02, 1:14 PM #26
Delete your post and make LividDK27 look like the troll!
2005-12-02, 1:19 PM #27
Hahaha.

*close*

↑ Up to the top!