Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid
2003-12-20, 11:52 PM #1
Hey peopple , on the Trailer of Metal Gear Solid 1 , I see Snake in front of the cell of Meryl and Meryl still in her Cell
Then I see Meryl and Snake shooting&killing enemies in the office of Psycho Mantis
How do I do this?
2003-12-21, 1:07 AM #2
You don't. The trailer you are watching has a lot of things that don't actually occur in the game, they're just there because they look cool.

------------------
"When all else fails, eat pie."
thoughts from beyond observance
2003-12-21, 2:45 AM #3
No, that is part of the game. Snake and Meryl are both in their respective cells near the beginning of the game. Later on you gotta fight Psycho Mantis, and save Meryl.

------------------
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

[url="mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net"]mailto:Bruintone@netscape.net[/url]Bruintone@netscape.net</A>
Yahoo! Name : jedibruintone77
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

My Canada includes Beavers.
2003-12-21, 2:59 AM #4
He's talking about the part where Snake and Meryl are in the room where you fight Psycho Mantis, and they are both standing in front of the desk and shooting. Meryl has a Desert Eagle, and I think Snake has the FAMAS. The part where Snake and Meryl actually shoot at anyone together is just after the DARPA Chief dies (not the Chief.. the other dude.. the member of FoxHound..) in the cell, and you are shooting at guards from inside the cell block hallway.

There are other parts in the original trailer that did not appear in the final game, such as Snake placing around 30 or so C-4 explosives around the second game area (where the first truck is), and detonating them all one after the other, killing about 10 or so guys.

------------------
"When all else fails, eat pie."
thoughts from beyond observance

[This message has been edited by Jin (edited December 21, 2003).]
2003-12-21, 8:53 AM #5
too bad though
My uncle gave me the PC version and I got everything allready that can be unlocked

↑ Up to the top!