Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Wanted: N-Key Rollover Keyboard
Wanted: N-Key Rollover Keyboard
2005-11-30, 5:42 PM #1
Massassi:

I have a decent keyboard, but I am in need of a keyboard with Full N Key rollover. (I believe thats what its called) There is no limit of what number of keys you can press. With my current logitech, all I have to do is hold W, D, and C at once and I get lockup and my system beeps at me.

If you have a keyboard laying around, new, used, old, whatever, that you know for sure 110% has full N-Key Rollover and are willing to let go, I will buy it off you as well as pay for shipping via PayPal, personal check, or US cash, whichever you prefer. I need it to play a game I have not been able to fully enjoy for months now since I got rid of my old HP keyboard that had it. My new Microsoft board doesnt, and my new Logitech Elite keyboard doesnt have it either. Please just make sure it has it, I dont want to get it in the mail and discover it doesnt. It can be PS2 plug or USB.

Reply, email, PM, whatever you wanna do...let me know what you have and what you want for it :cool:
2005-11-30, 8:02 PM #2
I'm pretty sure thats less of a keyboard problem, and more of a system problem.
2005-11-30, 8:18 PM #3
Keyboards are gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOWDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2005-11-30, 8:52 PM #4
Originally posted by Rob:
I'm pretty sure thats less of a keyboard problem, and more of a system problem.

I'm 100% sure you're wrong.

I'd like to know of keyboards that have this too.
D E A T H
2005-11-30, 8:56 PM #5
I looked up some of these keyboards last time a request was made for one. The only full-N key rollover keyboards I could find were specialized ones made for POS terminals. However, there are many alpha-N key rollover keyboards, which will allow you to press as many alpha keys as you want. I don't remember the sites I got them from, but a google search for alpha-N key rollover should get you some results.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2005-11-30, 9:02 PM #6
Originally posted by hesbackUKNOWIT:
Keyboards are gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOWDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet you use one? [okay im done with him moving on now]
2005-11-30, 9:05 PM #7
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]I'm 100% sure you're wrong.

I'd like to know of keyboards that have this too.[/QUOTE]

Well..

This is the same USB keyboard from my last computer. It did the beepy lock up thing on that one, but doesn't do it on this one.
2005-11-30, 9:06 PM #8
Originally posted by Rob:
Well..

This is the same USB keyboard from my last computer. It did the beepy lock up thing on that one, but doesn't do it on this one.

*shrug* I can't test it so I don't know what to tell you. But it is a keyboard specific problem in the 'keyboard lockup problem'.
D E A T H
2005-11-30, 9:21 PM #9
I havent been able to find a single keyboard for sale anywhere advertising it. The only keyboard I have ever used that had it were cheapo keyboards that came with pre-made PC's like Compaq and HP. I just figured somebody out there would have a spare one, or one they would like to replace and would let me buy it.

Come on, I know somebody has one...help me Massassi!

:cool:
2005-11-30, 11:19 PM #10
Well.. I have an extra keyboard laying around. It isn't much but I'll make sure it doesn't lock up when you press those keys so.. if you want it it's yours.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"

↑ Up to the top!