Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Need Some Minor Help.
Need Some Minor Help.
2005-11-30, 7:33 PM #1
Ok...So i remembered this game. This is what i can remember
*Name = [x]Hammer [i think]
*Ships had moddable weopens [modder came with game]
* Destructable Planets
*Numbers in name [Maybe]
*Majorly Online
*Veryfun
*space

And another game that was

*Wormhole system
*Space
*Stratagy
*Multiply races
*Build you'r races ships [ev nova style]
*Major diplomatic parts
*Control\Destroy planets
*Satelite system

Ya help please?
2005-11-30, 7:45 PM #2
Maybe this can become some sort of an offical "need help finding game thread"?
[And help please, Please help before you post Thank You]
2005-11-30, 8:10 PM #3
Its super mario brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What else!!!!!!!HAHA *****es!!!!!!!!!!!!
2005-11-30, 8:12 PM #4
Oh god look ghost GET A LIFE!!!
2005-11-30, 8:33 PM #5
Hey, he was just trying to help :p
Sam: "Sir we can't call it 'The Enterprise'"
Jack: "Why not!"
2005-12-01, 2:54 PM #6
Oh and its not homeworld i checked that.
Help please? or have i stumped the nerdiest community i know of?
2005-12-01, 2:55 PM #7
Allegiance?

No destructible planets or moddable ships, but it stil owns.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-12-01, 3:22 PM #8
Agreed it owns but still that aint it. More help please?
2005-12-01, 3:29 PM #9
WarHammer 4000?
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2005-12-01, 3:32 PM #10
The mater of Orion series fits into all those but majorly online. The third, however, falls from customizable stuff and fun factor. I hate the third one... Totally butchered the psilons.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-12-01, 3:33 PM #11
Chicken Invaders?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-12-01, 3:39 PM #12
Nope. And checking on orion right now....Don't think its orion as i remember i could download both the games. [not warezed]
2005-12-01, 3:49 PM #13
The second game seriously sounds like Master's of Orion. I would recommend MoO 2 as i think it was the best of the lot.

As for your first game, was this A flight/combat space game, an RTS, or a turn based game? If it was Flight, it almost sounds like Freelancer minus the destructible planets, and possibly the Very fun (up for debate).

Try going to The Underdogs and see if you can find the game there, or maybe something else that looks interesting.

WARNING: The above link can be used to download games of questionable legality. If you download games and get in trouble, its your own fault. :D
"Well, if I am not drunk, I am mad, but I trust I can behave like a gentleman in either
condition."... G. K. Chesterton

“questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself”
2005-12-01, 3:50 PM #14
[QUOTE=West Wind]The second game seriously sounds like Master's of Orion. I would recommend MoO 2 as i think it was the best of the lot.

As for your first game, was this A flight/combat space game, an RTS, or a turn based game? If it was Flight, it almost sounds like Freelancer minus the destructible planets, and possibly the Very fun (up for debate).

Try going to The Underdogs and see if you can find the game there, or maybe something else that looks interesting.

WARNING: The above link can be used to download games of questionable legality. If you download games and get in trouble, its your own fault. :D [/QUOTE]
Combat space game. And i tried the dogs. i need NAMES to search for now.
2005-12-01, 4:11 PM #15
I just dug through the back of my mind trying to remember every space combat game I’ve played or heard about. I cant remember ANY games with destructible planets (at least in the way that you can destroy ANY planet, and not just one or two as part of the plot). There is always starshatter which is supposed to be a really good indi-space game, But I have not had a chance to play it recently.

Other than that, Might I recommend the original Independence War (very hard to get working on modern hardware unfortunately), or at least it's sequel Edge of Chaos, possibly with the new Middle States mod?
"Well, if I am not drunk, I am mad, but I trust I can behave like a gentleman in either
condition."... G. K. Chesterton

“questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself”
2005-12-02, 10:56 AM #16
Remember that i could DOWNLOAD both games LEGALLY.

↑ Up to the top!