Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Yoda Stories
Yoda Stories
2005-12-02, 9:07 AM #1
No, not the old game.

I need a story about Yoda.

I'm in a Graphic Design class (typography) right now and for one project we had to take a picture of some celebrity and make a portait of them made out of newspaper text. finding groups of text that make different tonal values and make the portait out of that.
now we have to take that portait and turn it into a 2 mage maggazine layout for some fictional (or non fictional) magazine.

so I plan to do a massassi inspired magazine for mine. but I need a decent size block of text. It has to be real, not just random giberish and it should be pretty decent in length (so I have something decent to work with).

So, yall know of any good Yoda biographies or just something about Yoda that would work?

Any help you can give would be appriciated.

I try to post the final when it's finished.
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2005-12-02, 10:52 AM #2
I stopped reading after sated it wasn't the game. ;)
2005-12-02, 11:06 AM #3
gee thanks :p

:banned:
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
2005-12-02, 11:07 AM #4
very funny. And yes that does seem like a good idead.. Google "The Massassian" first though
[Edit] Damned flu giving me typos...[/edit]
2005-12-02, 12:14 PM #5
Originally posted by Tiberium_Empire:
I stopped reading after stated it wasn't the game. ;)

Went back and redread it though, and other than the Databank and SW:EGt Characters a quick g00gle search should find stuff
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2005-12-02, 12:26 PM #6
i like yoda jammies ;)
2005-12-02, 12:54 PM #7
SOME ONE, PLEASE! CONTACT THAT IDIOTS ISP! BRIAN!
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-12-02, 12:56 PM #8
He's already banned. Chill out :p
2005-12-02, 12:57 PM #9
Just ignore the troll. He's just doing this to piss people off, so don't give him the satisfaction.
2005-12-02, 6:02 PM #10
do a story about how yoda went to dagobah because it had great waves for surfing.

but he sucked at it because his horrid little claw hands couldnt grab the board when he fell off.
2005-12-02, 6:45 PM #11
I remember playing a JK level that had some cool Yoda animation... or was it MOTS? * Goes off looking for it *
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-12-02, 6:54 PM #12
BIRTH OF A MERCENARY
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!

↑ Up to the top!