Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → RTfM Radioshow
RTfM Radioshow
2005-12-03, 10:03 PM #1
Just for those of you who are still interested in this, if we can, I'd like to have the first episode of the show ready next weekend.

We need topics. If you could, visit the website, register, and join in the discussion forums.

If you really want to help, that's the best way. If not, you could just post ideas here. But we'd rather you register to give us some idea of our listener base for the first ep.

Thanks.

http://rtfm.oscempire.net
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-12-04, 7:14 AM #2
Glad to hear it! Giving you a bump:

tEC will also be airing this weekend on sunday at 11AM Central. If you tune in to music, it's because we're splitting topics up with music.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-12-04, 8:42 AM #3
Another bump since it's day now... Yoshi and I will be gathering our necessities today.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2005-12-04, 11:52 AM #4
If he ever gets out of bed. Lazy codger.
D E A T H
2005-12-04, 1:03 PM #5
Woopee, first post by someone not actually workin' on the friggin' shows. Don't have much to offer, except that I will listen to both RTfM and tEC.

↑ Up to the top!