Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The BANNED Level topic!
The BANNED Level topic!
2005-12-05, 11:44 PM #1
Hey, just incase anyone cares (I have gotten a few private messages asking about this)

I did not delete my post because of the argument that I had on there, me and primate actually talked a bit through private messages and everything is peachy now.. it seemed that I just misunderstood what he was saying... the reason i DID delete it is because I didn't want a thred saying the end of my level.. even if it was in spoiler tags (which it seemed no one cared about, cause nearly everyone and his grandma read it anyway.) I could have just deleted the post, true... but there were other comments that mentioned stuff from the ending that I didn't want on there. So for those of you who read it, please be discreet about it, and I look forward to seeing your names on the comments section of the House in the Woods download screen in a few months :)

-Spiral
||||||||||||||||||||
2005-12-05, 11:46 PM #2
This may be random question, but what happened to Laboratory MP contest?
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-12-05, 11:56 PM #3
everyone hated the idea I would guess.. cause I just stopped hearing about it, and I lost my enjoyment in making it.. kinda got burned out on the story I guess, as well as the disappointment of my friend wanting to purchase it... I did have it planned out recently to pick it back up.. but I dunno....

I kinda wanted to do something new.. I have been living off of Laboratory since I started... and it's kinda like that IS Spiral... I'm a 1 hit wonder... So I came out with Haven, which was completely different.. and now.. I am coming out with House in the Woods... which is completely different.

It would be really really interesting to see other people's ideas on Laboratory.. introducing their own elements and stuff... but I only saw like 2 levels being made, and they stopped working on them after like 2 weeks :( oh well.
||||||||||||||||||||

↑ Up to the top!