Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → My friend could use some Massassian help
My friend could use some Massassian help
2005-12-06, 7:34 AM #1
I've got a friend who's looking to go home for Christmas Break. Unfortunately, he's having problems getting reserved tickets for fair prices on the dates he wants. Does anyone know of a good, affordable solution for a ticket to Kuwait City?
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-12-06, 7:35 AM #2
It helps if you tell us what is considered fair/affordable and the dates.
2005-12-06, 8:08 AM #3
Affordable is around $1000, and he wants to leave on December 17th or 18th, coming back on January 17th
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-12-06, 8:26 AM #4
He could always... reroute a flight.
2005-12-06, 10:18 AM #5
[QUOTE=Vincent Valentine]He could always... reroute a flight.[/QUOTE]

Wow. I haven't heard of anything so racist, cruel, and unessessary in a long time.

Wolfy, the more he waits, the more expensive it's going to be. I suggest he try Priceline, Expedia, and Travelocity, first. Ebay MIGHT (very unlikely) have something in the general date range. He might be able to take a ship to somwhere in europe, and get a cheap seat flight, which would total to about $1000. That would be a good way to go.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

-G Man
2005-12-06, 5:30 PM #6
He's tried all of those.
2005-12-06, 5:32 PM #7
Originally posted by KnightRider2000:
Wow. I haven't heard of anything so racist, cruel, and unessessary in a long time.

A. How is that even remotely racist?
B. How is it even remotely cruel?
C. Oh hell, you get the idea

It was a joke, and racism doesn't even play into it at all. I suggest you look up what racism is. :confused: :confused: :confused:
2005-12-06, 5:46 PM #8
EBAY
2005-12-06, 5:51 PM #9
Travel is expensive in the holiday season. He should just keep looking at all the travel sites and the airline sites.
Pissed Off?
2005-12-06, 6:36 PM #10
If you get deported do you have to pay the fair?

↑ Up to the top!