Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Massassi's Sample Readme File for Jedi Knight Mods/Levels
Massassi's Sample Readme File for Jedi Knight Mods/Levels
2005-12-10, 9:04 PM #1
http://www.massassi.net/submit/sample_readme.txt

Massassi's Sample Readme File for Jedi Knight Mods/Levels makes absolutely no sense to me. Why is there not another base readme for mods? Why do mod creators have to agree to level agreement ****?

Do I have to include ALL that level crap in the readme of my MOD?
Can I create my OWN readme with all the mod applicable fields filled out, excluding the level crap?
Am I allowed to modify the sample readme so I can add/remove fields applicable to my mod?

ReT
2005-12-10, 9:14 PM #2
oh noes!
2005-12-10, 9:16 PM #3
It's a SAMPLE. Not a list of RULES.

If you want to amend, remove, or add rules, or even use your own template for level readmes, you can. As long as you adhere to the JK EULA (and, SOMEWHERE, state any level resources you borrowed... which a readme is great for...) you're good.

Infact, there is a section that indicates you can pick one of the paragraphs and remove the others, depending on your preference. That should be a dead giveaway.

2005-12-11, 2:49 AM #4
"Development machine : eg. P133 with 16MB RAM, Matrox Mystique"

^ hahahahaha!
2005-12-11, 3:55 AM #5
Originally posted by Rob:
"Development machine : eg. P133 with 16MB RAM, Matrox Mystique"

^ hahahahaha!

Don't laugh. that's better than mine.
Last edited by mb; today at 10:55 AM.
2005-12-11, 8:37 AM #6
o rly?
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2005-12-11, 9:52 AM #7
Yea, it is.
Attachment: 9216/my pc.jpg (36,239 bytes)

↑ Up to the top!