Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → WoW : Fastest 1-20 Speedrun
WoW : Fastest 1-20 Speedrun
2005-12-13, 5:52 AM #1
I was just wondering which was everyone's fastest run from 1 to 20 in WoW.

I started a druid this weekend and I managed to hit 20 in 3 days, each with maybe 5 hours play each.

I pretty much leveled around Darnassis and Darkshore with a few speed jumps to westfall for the Defias quests up to the Deadmines. There were a few times in there where I spent an hour of two roleplaying with a friend of mine, so there was no progress at those times, or when I spent time at the Auction House (i can spent half hours there shopping! I'M A WOMAN AT HEART >.<
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2005-12-13, 7:10 AM #2
Could be done in a day, if you played all day. Hell you could probably push 30.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-12-13, 7:18 AM #3
I was asking how fast YOU did it, not what was possible. I bet some crazy fools could probably push 60 in a week. :P

Hmmm I wonder how fast I can level my level 44 warrior to 60. Xmas vacations are coming... *giggles*
2005-12-13, 8:26 AM #4
I'm going to use the break to push my "I live in reality and have a job" skill from level 5 to level 15.

This is intended as a joke and should be taken as such.
You...................................
.................................................. ........
.................................................. ....rock!
2005-12-13, 8:29 AM #5
I sure hope you really DID mean that as a joke. Because that comment if meant seriously was pathetic.

I'm a Art Director and Production manager so I think I know what responsibilities are, and what real life is. This christmas break will be great for me to actually get away from stress and reality for a while, spend some time with my gf, family and WOOWOWOWOWOWOOWWWWWWW

This is meant for you if deep down inside you didn't mean this as a joke.
2005-12-13, 10:48 AM #6
Don't know what my fastest 1-20 was, but I leveled a Dwarf Priest to 60 in a little over 10 days played.
2005-12-13, 10:58 AM #7
Originally posted by agent000x:
Don't know what my fastest 1-20 was, but I leveled a Dwarf Priest to 60 in a little over 10 days played.

You literally must not have logged off WoW that entire time. :eek:
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-12-13, 11:34 AM #8
not really, /played time is the cumulative amount you spend logged into the account, if he grinded to the extreme for those 10 days of gametime, he could have easily done it over a few months at his own leasure.
2005-12-13, 4:57 PM #9
2 days!
A dream is beautiful because it remains a dream.
2005-12-14, 6:45 AM #10
My server is only 2 weeks old, and we already have 2 level 60s.

This is my first time playing. I'm at level 10 after 2 days of playing (about 15 hours all together).
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2005-12-14, 5:31 PM #11
It took me an entire day to get an orc warrior to level 14 once. I would had pushed to 15 but I was dead tired so I went to sleep early in the morning. The next fastest was 2 weeks to get a human mage to level 30.

On average, whenever I start a new character, I can get them to level 6 in less than 45-60 minutes and to level 10 in 2-3 hours. After that, the speed of leveling really depends on how much time I spend traveling around and how much focus I put on raising trade skills. Also, being in a group does speed up quests a lot but the xp you get from kills goes down so its possible to complete quests too fast and leave yourself dry on quests too early, forcing you to have to grind for xp to make up the difference. I usually only group when I absolutely have to like for elite quests, dungeons, and quests that aren't elite but impossible to solo. Otherwise, If I can do it by myself, I will since I'll get more xp from grinding anyways.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2005-12-14, 5:45 PM #12
Originally posted by SavageX378:
It took me an entire day to get an orc warrior to level 14 once. I would had pushed to 15 but I was dead tired so I went to sleep early in the morning. The next fastest was 2 weeks to get a human mage to level 30.

On average, whenever I start a new character, I can get them to level 6 in less than 45-60 minutes and to level 10 in 2-3 hours. After that, the speed of leveling really depends on how much time I spend traveling around and how much focus I put on raising trade skills. Also, being in a group does speed up quests a lot but the xp you get from kills goes down so its possible to complete quests too fast and leave yourself dry on quests too early, forcing you to have to grind for xp to make up the difference. I usually only group when I absolutely have to like for elite quests, dungeons, and quests that aren't elite but impossible to solo. Otherwise, If I can do it by myself, I will since I'll get more xp from grinding anyways.

I hit 16 in a matter of like, 12-ish hours. And I was going rather slowly, upping my trade skills. o_O
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!