Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Teach me sweedish :gbk:
Teach me sweedish :gbk:
2005-12-13, 2:46 PM #1
I need to make this before the hilidays.

Discuss your gingerbread masterpieces.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-12-13, 9:14 PM #2
no
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2005-12-13, 11:58 PM #3
Christmas approaches with a relentless pace. For some, this celebration entails a possiblity to take a break from their otherwise hectic lifestyle and devote more time to family and friends. A normal family tradition is to bake during christmas. Most of uss have apparently participated in this activity at some point in our lives, to better or worse results. Personally, these days, I am no great enthusiast of baking christmas treats, but because my girlfriend likes it that much more, I usually surrender and take part.

This year, however, I got a new idea having to do with the yearly gingerbread-house. Why not do something fun and different? The thoughts raced around in my head for a moment to thereafter form a curious idea. Why not try to built a gingerbread computer? Well, this really is too much. Why, this is the height of computer nerdiness; to not be satisfied with having computers as a hobby, but to even force it upon others and subvert the traditional gingerbread-house tradition. I looked myself in the mirror for a moment and thought: "Is it really so bad???" a few milliseconds passed, which felt like an eternity, before the response came: Why this is too fun a challenge to miss. Screw [literally more like "sh** on"] the christmas tradition and rejoice in the computer nerdiness; We're building a gingerbread computer here!

In the following article you'll see the realization of an idea to the result. The gingerbread construction process will be published in two parts. In the first article the focus is on the building of the processor, the CPU fan, the memory, GPU as well as the motherboard. In the other article we shall build the chassis, the networking unit, CD/DVD player, and the hard-drive.

Next page >>
[end of page 1]

I'll do more later

Sorry for a bit of a stiffness in language. This was just a five minute first pass without a dictionary.
I can do more if you want. This actually isn't bad practice for my Swedish -> English exam on Friday :)
If it breaks, you get to keep both pieces.
2005-12-14, 6:00 AM #4
Plus, I really want to make it ;-P

Why aren't more people at least looking? It's absolutelly AWESOME. A mobo made with food.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-12-14, 6:32 AM #5
<3
50000 episodes of badmouthing and screaming like a constipated goat cant be wrong. - Mr. Stafford

↑ Up to the top!