Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → First taste of Revolution gaming?
First taste of Revolution gaming?
2005-12-13, 2:58 PM #1
http://www.thatcloudgame.com/video.htm

Found link on the hardocp gaming forums. You decide.
D E A T H
2005-12-13, 3:01 PM #2
What exactly is it? I know it's a game...but what do you do in it? I wonder if my comptuer will be able to run it. It looks pretty good.
Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
2005-12-13, 3:03 PM #3
I dunno, I'm not too sure, it's downloadable though. Right now it's out for PC, though there's rumors that it's coming out for Revolution too.
D E A T H
2005-12-13, 3:18 PM #4
Looks like Katamari Damacy but to cure cancer.

Reminds me of some star wars book where someone took some crazy disease or some such out like that. I could be hallucinating though.
2005-12-13, 3:27 PM #5
Your late.

Still a good game though, i rather liked it.
"Well, if I am not drunk, I am mad, but I trust I can behave like a gentleman in either
condition."... G. K. Chesterton

“questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself”
2005-12-13, 3:41 PM #6
[QUOTE=West Wind]Your late.

Still a good game though, i rather liked it.[/QUOTE]

I'm not late implying that it could be ported to the Revolution. So ha. :p
D E A T H
2005-12-13, 3:44 PM #7
It won't be ported to the Revolution.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-12-13, 4:01 PM #8
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]It won't be ported to the Revolution.[/QUOTE]

Good thing you know everything.

OH WAIT, YOU DON'T. LMAONADE.

(ps--it was just a thought since not only the interface but the game itself screams nintendo)
D E A T H
2005-12-13, 4:06 PM #9
Quote:
it was just a thought since not only the interface but the game itself screams nintendo

No. and No.
2005-12-13, 4:18 PM #10
You do a brilliant job of backing yourself up, sajn.
2005-12-13, 4:18 PM #11
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]No. and No.[/QUOTE]
Why and why? Flatly denying someone's claims does not make you clever, witty or funny. Quite the contrary, because wit requires intelligence.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2005-12-13, 4:32 PM #12
Originally posted by Emon:
Why and why? Flatly denying someone's claims does not make you clever, witty or funny. Quite the contrary, because wit requires intelligence.

Chances of a stand alone game demo for pc only being ported to the revolution: 0.06%

It's not happening :p
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-12-13, 4:33 PM #13
Well, it's not like Yoshi backed up his claim either...
2005-12-13, 5:15 PM #14
[QUOTE=Glyde Bane]Chances of a stand alone game demo for pc only being ported to the revolution: 0.06%

It's not happening :p[/QUOTE]

You'd be surprised.

Alien Homonid anyone?
D E A T H
2005-12-13, 5:41 PM #15
Alien Hominid had facts behind it that it was being ported to consoles :P

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-12-13, 5:42 PM #16
[QUOTE=Glyde Bane]Alien Hominid had facts behind it that it was being ported to consoles :P[/QUOTE]

Nobody ever planned to port it. It just happened. That's my point.
D E A T H
2005-12-13, 7:17 PM #17
Tom Fulp planned to port it, and Newgrounds already has another game they are trying to get on consoles.
2005-12-13, 7:39 PM #18
Nah.
一个大西瓜
2005-12-13, 7:40 PM #19
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]Tom Fulp planned to port it, and Newgrounds already has another game they are trying to get on consoles.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm sure that was his plan from the outset. Oh no...wait...it wasn't.
D E A T H
2005-12-13, 7:42 PM #20
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Yes, I'm sure that was his plan from the outset. Oh no...wait...it wasn't.[/QUOTE]

Just like it wasn't George Lucas' plans to turn the star wars franchise into a bunch of computer games?

That mindset can be used for lots of things, Yosh ;)

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-12-13, 7:43 PM #21
I doubt Cloud would make it to console. It's a good game and all, but it becomes rather old very quickly. There's not that much you can do with a bunch of clouds :p
2005-12-13, 7:49 PM #22
[QUOTE=Glyde Bane]Just like it wasn't George Lucas' plans to turn the star wars franchise into a bunch of computer games?

That mindset can be used for lots of things, Yosh ;)[/QUOTE]

Exactly like it wasn't George Lucas' plans to turn the star wars franchise into a bunch of computer games, actually. That's money right there.

CM--true, but I'm sure the production group could jazz it up SOMEHOW and make at least a semi-port. It just really seems like the perfect kinda thing for the rev to me.
D E A T H
2005-12-13, 8:05 PM #23
It'd be cool for a sample disc feature or something, or maybe even a built-in game on the system.
2005-12-13, 8:17 PM #24
[QUOTE=Cool Matty]It'd be cool for a sample disc feature or something, or maybe even a built-in game on the system.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Hell, the built-in games for Xbox and 360 got amazing notoriety--Hexic, sadly enough, is one of the best games out there for the 360, and who didn't play those games on the Halo 1 disc at LAN parties? So much fun.
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!