Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → any galaxies palyers?
any galaxies palyers?
2005-12-13, 4:37 PM #1
my boys have been bugging me for a long time now to re-install it so i bought the whole set for them for christmas. i may play a bit here and there again and i was wondering if any massassians still play.

name ?
server ?
2005-12-13, 8:52 PM #2
They butchered the game with all the patch updates. I havent played since last August....
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-12-14, 12:01 AM #3
I played it for the first time in about two months the other day, they've completely changed it again. You can now start the game as one of nine elite professions (including Jedi).

I suppose being Star Wars, the creators just can't leave it as it originally was and will forever be tinkering with it.
Xbox Live/PlayStation Network/Steam: tone217
http://twitter.com/ourmatetone
2005-12-14, 12:09 AM #4
Of course. Everyone knows that the Knights of the Old Republic droids HK-47s were on mustofar. It's obvious, you can see them in Episode III they're just really really hard to pinpoint. They actually helped the emperor find Vader when he was left burned on the planet.

*rollseyes*

And in terms of SWG, i quit after ay ear of playing. Won't go back.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2005-12-14, 8:25 AM #5
I lasted a year exactly. Well, slightly less. But I cancelled a while back and I've got until Christmas. I wish we had pre April-05 SWG. :(
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-12-14, 11:02 AM #6
palys are in WoW Evad :confused:

*dodges fruit*
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.

↑ Up to the top!