Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → the Holocaust is a myth
the Holocaust is a myth
2005-12-14, 6:33 PM #1
...apparently

:rolleyes:

[this is a historic occasion because it is the first time I have used that smiley in 4 years]
一个大西瓜
2005-12-14, 6:36 PM #2
Mmm... sounds like a good time to use some of these
Stuff
2005-12-14, 6:38 PM #3
I give them three months before Israel stops their nuclear program once and for all...
omnia mea mecum porto
2005-12-14, 7:06 PM #4
I don't think he's particularly interested in what the Western world thinks, he's just playing to his constituency basically. On top of that it'll go down well with a lot of other middle-eastern countries particularly those bordering Israel. Just seems like political maneuvering more than anything else, although the holocaust denial did seem pretty retarded.

I've got to admit to being quite ignorant on the creation of modern Israel but he does have a bit of a point: from the Palestinian point of view it's not really fair being turfed out because of European problems.

It also seems CNN missed out the part of the AP article where he criticises the US for refusing to sell them things like spare parts for aircraft, resulting in US-made aircraft crashing and killing hundreds of civilians. And Iran is expected to trust the west to send them enriched uranium for their nuclear power plants? I can understand why they're insistent on enriching it themselves, of course then it gets everyone elses knickers in a twist because the process can be used to create nuclear weaponry.
2005-12-14, 7:11 PM #5
Quote:
...and suggested that Israel be moved to Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska.

Agreed. Let's just finally take over the Middle East and be done with it.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-12-14, 7:14 PM #6
I don't really take a guy seriously when he looks like a modern Jedi... :o
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-12-14, 7:15 PM #7
Pommy, you just mentioned Hitler and Nazis... you automatically lose whatever argument you were trying to make....
||||||||||||||||||||
2005-12-14, 7:17 PM #8
The man is insane, but there is some truth in this remark:

Quote:
"Our question is, if you have committed this huge crime, why should the innocent nation of Palestine pay for this crime?"

and what about this?

Quote:
"What the Iranian president has shown us today is that he is clearly outside the international consensus, he is clearly outside international norms and international legitimacy, and in so doing he has shown the Iranian government for what it is -- a rogue regime opposed to peace and stability and a threat to all its neighboring countries," Regev said.

True, but what's the next chapter? Another 'war to prevent a war'? Another 'rogue regime' that needs to be removed from office by the almighty holy liberator of the middle east himself , mister G.W.?
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2005-12-14, 7:19 PM #9
Apparently Alaska and the United States are two separate political entities.
2005-12-14, 7:21 PM #10
[http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050902/050902_MikeMyers_hmed.hmedium.jpg]

"Adolf Hitler cares about Jewish people."
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

-G Man
2005-12-14, 7:22 PM #11
Maybe he also feels for the plight of the Alaskans, suddenly finding themselves forcibly changed from Russians to Americans in 1867. :p
2005-12-14, 7:28 PM #12
Originally posted by Spiral:
Pommy, you just mentioned Hitler and Nazis... you automatically lose whatever argument you were trying to make....

I wasn't trying to make an argument :p
一个大西瓜
2005-12-14, 7:57 PM #13
I'm not suprised by this, in the least.
Pissed Off?
2005-12-14, 8:44 PM #14
Originally posted by Spiral:

That's when you use the Hitler card as a premise or example for your argument. Pommy wasn't making an argument. You lose. Again.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2005-12-14, 8:47 PM #15
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
The man is insane, but there is some truth in this remark:

When did the US and Alaska "burned Jews"?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-12-14, 9:59 PM #16
I've never liked Iran(ians).
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-12-15, 1:18 AM #17
Originally posted by Recusant:
It also seems CNN missed out the part of the AP article where he criticises the US for refusing to sell them things like spare parts for aircraft, resulting in US-made aircraft crashing and killing hundreds of civilians.

Oh, you mean the military aircraft that were provided to the former U.S.-backed government, the ones that haven't been getting spare parts since that government was over thrown? Yeah, those aircraft? Gee, let's think about this. You're operating 40+ year old aircraft without spare parts and then complain when you can't keep them in the air? Gee...surprise surprise. Maybe they should have kept them grounded like we told them to.
omnia mea mecum porto
2005-12-15, 3:14 AM #18
:eek: thats all i have to say! this guy isso absurd on so many levels!!! its agravating! its mind boggling! its...its... [http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/darth_alran/ronicus.gif]
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2005-12-15, 7:14 AM #19
Originally posted by Echoman:

When did Palestine?
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2005-12-15, 7:52 AM #20
This thread is making me laugh.
2005-12-15, 7:59 AM #21
Originally posted by Echoman:

Ofcourse that's not my point.

All I'm saying is, why did they take the land from the people of Palestine when the western countries created the land Israel? They should never have done that. Just look at the result.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2005-12-15, 8:56 AM #22
Originally posted by Wolfy:
Agreed. Let's just finally take over the Middle East and be done with it.

I think it'd actually be cheeper to relocate them to the moon.
2005-12-15, 9:07 AM #23
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
I think it'd actually be cheeper to relocate them to the moon.

Orrrrr... you could relocate the moon to them!

Problem solved!
Attachment: 9285/mooncrash.png (12,627 bytes)
Stuff
2005-12-15, 9:36 AM #24
You're a genius!
2005-12-15, 9:39 AM #25
Oh, noes!
Attachment: 9286/mooncrash.png (17,245 bytes)
Sorry for the lousy German
2005-12-15, 10:31 AM #26
Bah... stupid NJO.
2005-12-15, 11:59 AM #27
kyle's solution probably has a better chance of actually working, in any case.
Life is beautiful.
2005-12-15, 1:28 PM #28
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
All I'm saying is, why did they take the land from the people of Palestine when the western countries created the land Israel? They should never have done that. Just look at the result.

That's a good question, you should ask the U.K., they did it.
omnia mea mecum porto
2005-12-15, 1:30 PM #29
My history teacherin high school told us that after the war, when they were trying to figure out where to put this new country of Israel, they had a choice between Plaestine on some place in south eastern africa (I forget which country). I imagine it would have created less havok if they'd chosen Africa :P
Clarinetists, unite!

-writer of Bloodwing
(a work in progress)
2005-12-15, 1:35 PM #30
Hmm, there wasn't a sizable Palestinian population after the Jews moved back in. The majority of the Palestinians you hear of these days are descendants of immigrants that moved in when Jews were opening up jobs for them.
"The only crime I'm guilty of is love [of china]"
- Ruthven
me clan me mod
2005-12-15, 1:39 PM #31
I think Israel should be split up and every citizen be moved back to his/her grandparents' country of origin, and the land be given to Palestinians. Then I suggest all Americans be moved back to their family's country of origin, and the land be given back to Native Americans. Lastly, I suggest all Europeans return to Africa and give the land back to the Neanderthals.
Dreams of a dreamer from afar to a fardreamer.
2005-12-15, 2:03 PM #32
Originally posted by Fardreamer:
I think Israel should be split up and every citizen be moved back to his/her grandparents' country of origin, and the land be given to Palestinians. Then I suggest all Americans be moved back to their family's country of origin, and the land be given back to Native Americans. Lastly, I suggest all Europeans return to Africa and give the land back to the Neanderthals.

Uh, why shouldn't the Pelestinians be moved back? It's entirely debatable as to wether Hebrews or Arabs were in Israel/Palestine first.

Why shouldn't the Native Americans be moved back? Where did they come from? Probably Asian and Eurasia.

I have nothing to say about Neanderthals, as they are all quite at home on this forum.
2005-12-15, 2:20 PM #33
Impi, a little New Jedi Order in there? :)
2005-12-15, 2:23 PM #34
Originally posted by RN2804:
Uh, why shouldn't...?
Thank you. My point exactly.
Dreams of a dreamer from afar to a fardreamer.
2005-12-15, 5:09 PM #35
This "Holocaust is a myth" thing is actually quite a common among mindless anti-semitic groups. It's a well known fact that people will believe whatever they want, regardless of evidence at hand.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-12-15, 6:09 PM #36
I have a joke:

Quote:
So the Israelites and Palestinians have agreed to diplomatically resolve their differences, so their leaders have a meeting to determine how the land will be divided. The Israeli leader says that he would like to start off with a story:

"I just wanted to tell the story of Moses coming to the promised land. He lead his people through the desert for forty years before coming to what is now Israel. When he finally arrived, Moses went to bathe in the river, so he took off his clothes and left them by the side of the river. When he was done, his clothes were gone. He said to his followers: 'Who took my clothes?' and they replied 'It was the Palestinians'. So Moses..."

"WHOA, WAIT A MINUTE!" says the Palestinian leader, "that can't be true, there weren't any Palestinians back then!"

"Alright", says the Israeli leader, "with that in mind, let's start with the division of land."
Stuff
2005-12-15, 6:29 PM #37
Originally posted by DogSRoOL:
This "Holocaust is a myth" thing is actually quite a common among mindless anti-semitic groups. It's a well known fact that people will believe whatever they want, regardless of evidence at hand.

exactully.. like many people in this country dont blelieve that we went to the moon, even though over-welming evidance says it happoned.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-12-16, 12:24 AM #38
I so vote in favour of kyle90's solution.
2005-12-16, 12:49 AM #39
Originally posted by Recusant:
I've got to admit to being quite ignorant on the creation of modern Israel but he does have a bit of a point: from the Palestinian point of view it's not really fair being turfed out because of European problems.

Antisemitism was rampant throughout the world before, during, and after WW2. Everybody knew what the Nazis were doing way before WW2 even started - and they didn't care. Prior to WW2, Canada and the US routinely turned away ships carrying Jewish refugees knowing full well that they'd be slaughtered if they landed in the old world again.

The claim that we went to war because of the holocaust is historical revisionism to make the Allies seem almost angelic by comparison, in spite of the fact that the United States and Canada participated in or benefited from the most horrifying parts of WW2. (Don't worry though, that doesn't include the parts that involve the Jewish people.)

Israel was created because no other country wanted the Jews. Europe used force to carve them out a new home where they would be free from tyranny and from controlling European commerce.

And that's your editorialized history lesson for today.

Edit: Kyle90 - I know that was a joke, but it doesn't "count". You see, God's chosen people - the people who are entitled to the Promised Land - are Hebrew. The Bible indicates that the Jewish people believed their captivity and enslavement by the Babylonians was a punishment from God and they were no longer entitled to the Hebrew name. However, more likely Babylon forbade their slaves and lower castes from retaining a cultural identity.
Either way, there might have been no Palestinians back then, but there are no Hebrew today. Christians have as much right to claim Israel as the Jewish and Muslims.
2005-12-16, 8:03 AM #40
[QUOTE=Squirrel King]Impi, a little New Jedi Order in there? :)[/QUOTE]

No, what made you think so? :confused:
Sorry for the lousy German

↑ Up to the top!