Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Online chess
Online chess
2005-12-20, 12:36 PM #1
I'm looking for an online chess program, either multiplayer or against a computer, that will work behind my workplaces' firewall. MSN chess and Yahoo chess don't work.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-12-20, 12:49 PM #2
Google is your friend.

Here, I even Googled for you.

Looky Looky! Take your pick. Although..I dunno if any work through firewalls, so just try some.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-12-20, 12:56 PM #3
Google is most definitely your friend.

Google needs to buy out Microsoft. Then we could have Microsoft without the evil, and the bugs, and with funny sayings all around the office.
2005-12-20, 12:58 PM #4
I'm waiting for a Google OS. Google has so many things right now, that's all they're really lacking...
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-12-20, 1:09 PM #5
I'm checking Google already. I'm not a n3wb, don't treat me like one. I'm asking here, because it will save me a lot of hassle if one of you already knows something that might work.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-12-20, 1:14 PM #6
Sarn, I know you're not a n3wb, but come ON! This is Massassi, what do you expect? We can't just GIVE you an answer!
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-12-20, 1:20 PM #7
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
I'm waiting for a Google OS. Google has so many things right now, that's all they're really lacking...

Don't forget the Google Office Suite of tools.

2005-12-20, 1:22 PM #8
[QUOTE=Spi Waterwing]Google needs to buy out Microsoft. Then we could have Microsoft without the evil, and the bugs, and with funny sayings all around the office.[/QUOTE]

Who says that google isn't evil, too?
They are just nice about it.
Sorry for the lousy German
2005-12-20, 1:51 PM #9
That's odd... I thought the topic of this thread was "online chess" not "Discuss Google"

*cough*

2005-12-20, 2:39 PM #10
[QUOTE=The Mega-ZZTer]Don't forget the Google Office Suite of tools.[/QUOTE]

They're putting stake in Unix and some office tool program.
D E A T H
2005-12-20, 2:48 PM #11
I used to use a really awesome one, but it was a few formats ago... If I remember the name, I'll be sure to let you know.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!

↑ Up to the top!