Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Nip/Tuck
Nip/Tuck
2005-12-20, 7:18 PM #1
Watch it on FX now. Mature rated, but christ, it's the season 3 finale.
D E A T H
2005-12-20, 7:22 PM #2
Spoilers are fun.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-12-20, 7:36 PM #3
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]Spoilers are fun.[/QUOTE]

"Spoilers" like that are all over the place. None of them are real.
D E A T H
2005-12-20, 8:12 PM #4
Nip/Tuck finale doesn't show for another two or three hours here. I've only caught a few episodes here and there, but from what I can tell it's a pretty good show if it weren't for the.....disturbing sex scenes.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2005-12-20, 9:03 PM #5
[QUOTE=Kieran Horn]Nip/Tuck finale doesn't show for another two or three hours here. I've only caught a few episodes here and there, but from what I can tell it's a pretty good show if it weren't for the.....disturbing sex scenes.[/QUOTE]

No sex scenes in the finale. I suggest watching it for a THOROUGHLY engaging 2 hours and a rather odd cliffhanger.
D E A T H
2005-12-20, 9:07 PM #6
Im annoyed, I ONLY now saw on myspace that they were going to show who the Carver was tonight at 10...its 12...noooo. Someone fill me in (with spoiler tags, for the others of course)
2005-12-20, 9:52 PM #7
Originally posted by BoricuaDelight:
Im annoyed, I ONLY now saw on myspace that they were going to show who the Carver was tonight at 10...its 12...noooo. Someone fill me in (with spoiler tags, for the others of course)

It's Quentin and Kit

For the rest of it you're going to have to catch a rerun or dl the episode ;)
D E A T H
2005-12-21, 3:26 AM #8
Quote:
"Spoilers" like that are all over the place. None of them are real.

SPANKED!!!
2005-12-21, 6:24 AM #9
i watched a few episodes of it, one of them has a really nice lambo.
2005-12-21, 7:37 AM #10
ya its a popular show at my college so i got into it, i was really surprised as to who was the carver
I <3 Massassi
2005-12-21, 8:23 AM #11
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]SPANKED!!![/QUOTE]

*shrug* I've seen similar pictures of Gina and Matt . Either way, it's pretty ****ing stupid of you to come in and release a spoiler. Just shows your stupid immaturity.
D E A T H
2005-12-21, 7:51 PM #12
Ummm...no. The link has "spoilers" typed in it, which means you KNEW clicking it that it was a spoiler. It's like any other spoiler for any other movie, those who want to know click, those who want a suprise don't. You seem to be the immature one trying to be a jerk-off to me and everyone else latley every chance you can. Seriously, give me your address. *snip*
2005-12-22, 9:48 AM #13
That show is racist against gerbils! Frisky didn't deserve to die!
2005-12-22, 11:21 AM #14
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]Ummm...no. The link has "spoilers" typed in it, which means you KNEW clicking it that it was a spoiler. It's like any other spoiler for any other movie, those who want to know click, those who want a suprise don't. You seem to be the immature one trying to be a jerk-off to me and everyone else latley every chance you can. Seriously, give me your address. I'll mail you some tampons and chocolate.[/QUOTE]

1) It has nothing to do with you, it has to do with your actions. You're be an immature little *******, like you always have been on these forums. Like I've discussed with others, you're fine OUTSIDE of these forums. Here you're a little brat. Seriously, why would you even post spoilers on something like this? I wouldn't post spoilers on a highly anticipated movie thread if they were leaked. It didn't matter to ME in the end, but still.

2) I don't need tampons nor chocolate. Save them for yourself the next time someone tells you that the Gamecube isn't the best console out. You'll certainly need it.
D E A T H
2005-12-22, 12:20 PM #15
Quote:
1) It has nothing to do with you, it has to do with your actions. You're be an immature little *******, like you always have been on these forums. Like I've discussed with others, you're fine OUTSIDE of these forums. Here you're a little brat. Seriously, why would you even post spoilers on something like this? I wouldn't post spoilers on a highly anticipated movie thread if they were leaked. It didn't matter to ME in the end, but still.

... We had like a 50 page thread filled with Episode III spoilers.
2005-12-22, 12:49 PM #16
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]... We had like a 50 page thread filled with Episode III spoilers.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, oddly enough, that thread had SPOILERS written in the title. This one didn't.
D E A T H
2005-12-22, 12:53 PM #17
Sajn, quit it. Youre the one that came in here with something you KNEW someone was going to get pissed off about. Dont blame anyone else.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2005-12-22, 12:58 PM #18
Quote:
Yeah, oddly enough, that thread had SPOILERS written in the title. This one didn't.

My link was labled spoilers. You didn't have to click it.

Quote:
Sajn, quit it. Youre the one that came in here with something you KNEW someone was going to get pissed off about. Dont blame anyone else.

No, I didn't think it would make anyone pissed.
2005-12-22, 1:14 PM #19
[QUOTE=Victor Van Dort]My link was labled spoilers. You didn't have to click it.

No, I didn't think it would make anyone pissed.[/QUOTE]

Well, what was even the purpose of you posting it in the thread then?
2005-12-22, 1:16 PM #20
Originally posted by Demon_Nightmare:
Well, what was even the purpose of you posting it in the thread then?

Same purpose as all other spoilers posted, ever?
2005-12-22, 1:27 PM #21
Originally posted by 'Thrawn[numbarz:
']Same purpose as all other spoilers posted, ever?

To piss people off?
D E A T H
2005-12-22, 1:45 PM #22
I don't know, you tell me. Is that what the Episode III spoilers thread was for?
2005-12-22, 2:41 PM #23
Well to get this thread back on track, I thought it was a terrible finale. If one holds up the events of this season to inspection, the plot lines just fall apart. The whole Matt scenario played out like a rejected scene from Pulp Fiction, and was horrendous. Instead of crafting a taught, tense episode, it went on too long after the major events had been resolved, and it just seemed that the whole plot twist was just for the sake of having a major plot twist. I was really disappointed.
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2005-12-22, 7:01 PM #24
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Watch it on FX now.[/QUOTE]
Nah. Nothing about it appeals to me whatsoever. Sorry.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-12-22, 7:25 PM #25
this has turned into a flamathon
I <3 Massassi
2005-12-22, 8:17 PM #26
I turned your mom into a flamathon

of hotness

↑ Up to the top!