Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Bad Santa
Bad Santa
2005-12-21, 6:36 PM #1
Last week while at work my managers asked me if I would like to be Santa. I replied to them sure I would like to not really thinking about the positive and negative perceptions on this. I for one am a girl and I am much more slender then Santa himself... but not thinking it through I agreed. I thought that it would get me out of work and alls I would do is take pictures for about 4 hours. So that day, I came in and it was snowing very harshly and dressed up like Santa here is what Santa did for that day. NO PICTURES JUST BAD INFLUENCE. That is not my stomach it is a balloon. I though I might need something to look a little remotely close;)
Attachment: 9382/bad santa.jpg (83,495 bytes)
dream of breezes through broken trees, and whisper back with equality in thought.

****JediKirby****
2005-12-21, 6:38 PM #2
lol, the suit looks a bit.. baggy.

and.. shouldn't santa be a dude?

Did you talk in a deep voice?
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2005-12-21, 6:39 PM #3
Yes I did, I sounded like a dying cow muttering Merry Christmas. Every customer that came in I told them I would be watching them and they just were plain frightened.
dream of breezes through broken trees, and whisper back with equality in thought.

****JediKirby****
2005-12-21, 7:30 PM #4
hehe, I thought this thread was going to be about the movie.

Ah well, this is equally entertaining. :p
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels

↑ Up to the top!