Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What are you all doing for the Holidays?
What are you all doing for the Holidays?
2005-12-22, 12:23 AM #1
Im leaving for PR for my cousins wedding and my other cousins baby shower. So im spending xmas and bringing in the new years over there.

Anywho what about you all?

Who's traveling, who's staying home, who's having a party, who plans on kissing who! lol

Post here!

And since I wont be by a comp at the time I just wanted to say Happy New Years (early!) See you all in 06!
Attachment: 9384/new-years.gif (7,633 bytes)
Attachment: 9385/gt12302003.gif (8,522 bytes)
2005-12-22, 1:10 AM #2
I'll probably just stay home and eat HAM. Among other things.

On that note... wait, some people wanted it down. People cowardly enough to not complain to me, but through an admin. Internet or not, some of you are hard to understand.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-12-22, 1:12 AM #3
Impliment phase 1 of my world domination plan.
2005-12-22, 1:28 AM #4
Get kicked out of my bedroom so aged relatives can comandeer it.
Lose at Trivial Persuit.
Don't eat much.
Get things.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-12-22, 3:53 AM #5
Stay at Izzy's in London

Meet uni friends from the south this evening in central london

Get stuff

WIN at Trivial pursuit

Drink copious amounts of wine, and put on wieght.
2005-12-22, 4:00 AM #6
Ummm...My uncle, aunt, grandpa, my other aunt, my cousin, her boyfriend, and my family at my house for dinner....and then...that's about it. I hate ham, so I think I'll just have a lot of potatoes and stuff. My dad forgot to buy a duck this year, so we are stuck with just ham :/

Also, my family has a tradition of opening one gift on Christmas Eve, so I always look forward to that as well.
Think while it's still legal.
2005-12-22, 6:15 AM #7
I'm not really doing much for Christmas other usual. Christmas is on a Sunday this year so my folks and I will probably attend a special service at Church to celebrate Christmas and then my sister and her hubby will probably be visiting to open gifts and have dinner with us. Other than those activities, Christmas is just like any other day (at least it feels that way when your older. I do miss the whole "magical" feel that Christmas used to have when I was a child)
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2005-12-22, 7:20 AM #8
You think you people have it bad. I'm working at Denny's on Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day. Merry Christmas to me.

I do agree with Savage. I would give almost anything for that magical feel.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

-G Man
2005-12-22, 7:43 AM #9
Originally posted by FastGamerr:
On that note

ROFL. You kept that?!? o.O

I'll be all over quebec myself. Sometime in Sherbrooke with friends, sometime in Three-Rivers by my lovely self, and some time in Drummondville with my folks. And then maybe some time in Montreal shaking my boomba.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2005-12-22, 8:41 AM #10
LAN party. 3 Days full of Broodwar and Frozen Throne (and some Unreal Tournament CTF, to relax)!
Sorry for the lousy German
2005-12-22, 8:50 AM #11
I went to a company party a few nights ago at an indoor water park called The Pirate's Cove. I've seen King Kong, Chronicles of Narnia, and today am going to see Fun With Dick and Jane. I'm going hiking with my family this Friday at Red River Gorge. I'll be going to both my parents and my girlfriends parents for Christmas Eve, and then my grandparents and her aunts for Christmas day. We're also planning to drive up to Indianapolis, IN to catch the Lord of the Rings movie exhibit. I'm not quite sure what we're doing for New Years yet. I'm trying to make the best of my 2 weeks off of work (I work about 60-70 hours a week, including every weekend, and don't usually get to do much).
2005-12-22, 9:01 AM #12
Not getting a kiss... :(

...but going to England :D
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2005-12-22, 9:06 AM #13
Being sick.
2005-12-22, 9:56 AM #14
Get stuff. Not get kicked out of my bedroom. Give stuff. Draw stuff... I think that's about it.
2005-12-22, 10:13 AM #15
xmas eve - volunteering at Crisis over Christmas
xmas day - home with mum and other people. will eat and drink far too much
boxing day - drive somewhere in england to see family, feel rough
27th - volunteer
28th - volunteer
29th - volunteer
30th - go to brighton
31st - new years insanity
1st - probably more insanity
2nd - recover as much as possible
3rd - back to work

not really getting much rest, which is actually all I want right now!
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2005-12-22, 10:34 AM #16
Christmas Day: Mass, spend time w/ Grandma, then go to dad's place
New Years: Probably go spend it at friend's place.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-12-22, 10:38 AM #17
Spend time with family during break. Meet up w/ friends here and there.
2005-12-22, 10:41 AM #18
Christmas: Chill alone with my cat and watch ER.
New Years: Repeat....unless I get dragged to a party.
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2005-12-22, 2:49 PM #19
22nd (today) - My first day back at home from university
23rd - My 18th birthday... already celebrated a couple of days ago with friends that were leaving though so I'll just spend time with my family
24th - Work till late then drive to my Dad's place
25th - Spend the morning with my Dad then drive to my brother's house for lunch and dinner then drive home to my Mom's place and open presents and such

New Year's Eve - Work from 4PM to 4AM.
New Year's Day - Sleep

2nd - Move back into Res
3rd - 2nd term starts (assuming I didn't fail Calc this term)
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2005-12-22, 2:59 PM #20
23rd - going flying
24th - relaxing
25th - CHRISTMAS ZOMG
26th - going with my girlfriend to her family Christmas party thingy... not sure exactly what it is. But hey, free food!
27th - ski trip
28th - ski trip
29th - ski trip
30th - ski trip
31st - NEW YEARS EVE YAY
1st - sleep in, go home from the party. Reminisce about 2005
2nd-8th - relax
8th - GBTS
Stuff
2005-12-22, 4:49 PM #21
Florida

And I'm there right now :) . Unfortunatley, it's not that warm outside. Although, I suppose mid 60-s beats -8 degrees.
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2005-12-22, 4:53 PM #22
i'm gonna get drunk for 3 weeks
2005-12-22, 4:57 PM #23
Christmas eve: knitting like a fiend because I'm dumb and procrastinate too much
Christmas: feeling bad because my gifts to others will suck
New Years: either nothing because I'm a loser or going to a lame party with my alcoholic sister.
"Art is a lie that makes us to realize the truth."
- Pablo Picasso

blog thingamajig
2005-12-22, 6:06 PM #24
sit in my house doing nothing, watching my mom and dad argue and make my life more miserable.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-12-22, 6:10 PM #25
Opening presents and pulling an all nighter on Christmas Eve.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-12-22, 6:18 PM #26
Christmas eve: work 8am - 2pm, church w/ parents, grandparents, sister, and girlfriend, chinese buffet with aforementioned persons', sleep

Christmas day: wake up to girlfriend next to me on x-mas for the first time, open presents, grandparents come over for breakfast, go to grandparents in salem to meet up with aunts, uncles, cousins, and open more presents, sleep

New Years Eve: get heavily intoxicated

New Years Day: Recover

January 2nd: start internship at a consulting agency
I <3 Massassi
2005-12-22, 6:50 PM #27
Drink myself into ruin and curse womankind for creating a woman that would dump me 2 DAYS before Christmas.
The Last True Evil - consistent nobody in the Discussion Forum since 1998
2005-12-22, 7:10 PM #28
there there old boy it happens to best of us, even me.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-12-22, 8:22 PM #29
Even you, Ruthven? Well, there comes the yuletide spirit rushing back. Sorry to put a dampener on this festive thread, team: I'm also spending time with my joyous little cousins and in all likelihood receiving a lot of consolation from family and friends...
The Last True Evil - consistent nobody in the Discussion Forum since 1998
2005-12-22, 9:33 PM #30
Killing time with a knife.
2005-12-23, 5:10 AM #31
[QUOTE=The Last True Evil]Drink myself into ruin and curse womankind for creating a woman that would dump me 2 DAYS before Christmas.[/QUOTE]

You tried to get her into NeS, didn't you? ;)

Seriously though, that sucks. She's obviously psycho, in a bad way. That's my official prognosis *nod nod*.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2005-12-23, 5:24 AM #32
Moving into my room
Setting up my computer for the first time in 3 months
Having a WoWgasm
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor

↑ Up to the top!