Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → So I just listed an XBox 360 on eBay..does that make me evil?
So I just listed an XBox 360 on eBay..does that make me evil?
2005-12-22, 4:35 PM #1
?

:)
woot!
2005-12-22, 4:36 PM #2
http://xboxfor100.ytmnd.com/
一个大西瓜
2005-12-22, 4:38 PM #3
Originally posted by Pommy:

Oh man..that's gonna suck, eh? :D
woot!
2005-12-22, 5:00 PM #4
What makes you evil is only selling the box it came in. ;)
2005-12-22, 5:20 PM #5
No, it makes you smart.
D E A T H
2005-12-22, 9:51 PM #6
No. It makes you foolish. They're not even selling regularly on ebay. The list priced ones aren't even selling. It's sad really.
>>untie shoes
2005-12-23, 2:45 AM #7
He meant selling just the box.

It really is brilliant. I'm not sure how well it would work now, with all the publicity about it, but it really is a good idea. You know how a con artist may claim that his victims are just "giving" the money to him? Well, this is a situation where the "victim" really IS just giving you money. You're not doing anything wrong. You make it VERY clear that it's JUST a box, but people buy it anyway. It's like taking advantage of people, but not. They're just so dumb that they give you their money out of free will. No tricks, no gimmicks, no clever wording. Just a box and a dumb kid with his parents credit card. Or a really, really stupid adult. Either way it would be a lesson they wouldn't forget...
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2005-12-23, 8:56 AM #8
I should see if any of my friends have a box.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-12-23, 9:05 AM #9
Originally posted by Emon:
Either way it would be a lesson they wouldn't forget...
See, you're actually helping them :p
Dreams of a dreamer from afar to a fardreamer.
2005-12-23, 9:31 AM #10
Originally posted by Fardreamer:
See, you're actually helping them :p

Well, I don't know about that... after all, you're charging for the lesson.

But I'd say it's a fair exchange. :D
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.

↑ Up to the top!