Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Leaving...
Leaving...
2005-12-22, 8:55 PM #1
I am officially leaving the massassi community. I know I've been very inactive, but at least twice a week now I've been checking massassi. I know many of you guys probably dont remember me, and I dont know if even posting this is appropriate. But I want to say thank you to the entire massassi community, and brian, blujay, and I think his name was Sine Nomine or something close to that, I dont remember. I dont even know where my JK disc is, but as the school year continues, I have less and less time for this sort of thing. I want to again thank you all, and say goodbye.

Merry Christmas to all Massassians.
Vann
2005-12-22, 9:00 PM #2
...okay. Bye then.
2005-12-22, 9:03 PM #3
wow thrawn, I feel loved. :P well. yeah. I guess thats what I deserve.
Vann
2005-12-22, 9:11 PM #4
I just don't see the point of setting up an artificial barrier between yourself and this site. If you don't have time for it, don't come. But unless you think going to Massassi is hurting you in some way or is a bad influence, why impose this kind of thing?

A better thread would be "guys I may not be posting much anymore because I don't really have time for Massassi."

:p
2005-12-22, 9:25 PM #5
Considering that (other than this thread) you've posted a grand total of three times this year, is this thread really necessary? Seems that you've already pretty much grown away from us. But hey, that's alright. Merry Christmas.
Stuff
2005-12-22, 9:28 PM #6
permaban vann

it rhymes
2005-12-22, 9:31 PM #7
Who were you again?
2005-12-22, 9:37 PM #8
ouch! goodbye and merry Christmas!
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2005-12-22, 9:38 PM #9
no time? i spend a whoe 5-10min a day looking at the forums you sucks! :D
whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it
---Thomas jefferson, Declaration of Independance.
2005-12-22, 10:21 PM #10
I agree with those above. Why make a huge deal about leaving - if you don't have time to check the forums, just don't check them. If you have time, check them. I usually spend probably 2 minutes per visit if I visit Massassi. It's not a huge thing checking Massassi

I know some on here spend half their day here, but we should start a rule banning people if they start a leaving thread. Would be kind of pointless since they're leaving, but would stop them from returning like 5/6 of all the people that leave
2005-12-22, 10:25 PM #11
I am constantly refreshing massassi while I do other things. I have no life :-(
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-12-23, 5:45 PM #12
Fine. You can leave. But, I warn you, you cannot have your soul back.

Originally posted by JediKirby:

I used to do that in the cog forum. :(
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2005-12-23, 5:49 PM #13
Originally posted by JediKirby:

hehe, me too.. But then, I work in front of a computer all day.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.

↑ Up to the top!