Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Happy Festivus!
Happy Festivus!
2005-12-22, 9:03 PM #1
Festivus for the rest of us!

It's my birthday! I'm finally 18 as of a minute ago.
Combination presents here I come.

All I want for Christmas is to pass Calc 1. (Marks get posted tomorrow morning)
It'll be like:
Happy Birthday! YOU FAIL.
Yeah that would suck.
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2005-12-22, 9:14 PM #2
Happy Birthday man! I'm gonna be 18 in a few more days too and I passed Calc 1 with a C, I'm sure you'll do fine.
2005-12-22, 9:22 PM #3
Heh, the exam was brutal. 70% of the problems were directly from the homework but the homework was sooooo all over the place. Most of the problems that I'll get marks for I didn't even really understand... I just knew how to write out the solution.
Apparently there was a huge fail rate for the course though so hopefully the marks got bell curved.
2005-12-22, 9:32 PM #4
Dammit, I was gonna start this same thread, except ask everyone for their favorite Festivus traditions. I found the feats of strenght hilarious..
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-12-22, 9:33 PM #5
Hahahah, oh us Canadian university students and our calculus-failing fun times.

I went into my second year differential equations exam with about a 30%. Exam's worth 50% of my final mark. No way did I pass that course. But I've decided that I'm not checking my marks until I get back to school; I don't want to ruin a perfectly awesome vacation.

And happy birthday. GTF on MSN so I can bug you about being young. Bah, you're probably out partying... BUT NOT DRINKING THOUGH BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO YOUNG.
Stuff
2005-12-23, 1:37 AM #6
I hate Seinfeld
I'm not wearing any pants...
2005-12-23, 1:55 AM #7
Originally posted by Kanchi:
I hate Seinfeld

Attachment: 9401/Image1.jpg (9,153 bytes)
2005-12-23, 2:21 PM #8
Passed with a sparkling 70%. :D

↑ Up to the top!