Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Merry Christmas and Kelly Hu too
Merry Christmas and Kelly Hu too
2005-12-23, 3:22 PM #1
First,

For My Liberal Friends:

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2006, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee. By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

For My Conservative Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Now that that's out of the way, here are some pictures from the other day:

Kelly Hu and I:

[http://webpages.charter.net/wookie06/images/KellyAndMe1.jpg]

same picture cropped different:

[http://webpages.charter.net/wookie06/images/KellyAndMe2.jpg]

And, finally, Mitch Allan from SR71 and me:

[http://webpages.charter.net/wookie06/images/MitchAndMe.jpg]

I'll get to go home on leave around the 18th of January for a couple weeks. My son will probably have already been born by that day.

Best wishes for all!
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2005-12-23, 3:27 PM #2
Hey cool!

Happy Holidays, and congrats about the baby! (in advance)
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2005-12-23, 3:35 PM #3
Its a good thing I'm a conservative so I didn't have to read that block of text :D

Oh and btw, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2005-12-23, 3:37 PM #4
Merry Christmas, Wookie. :p
2005-12-23, 3:57 PM #5
You grew a stache. I dont like it.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2005-12-23, 4:07 PM #6
Ya know.. The people say Happy Holidays because there are two holidays within 6 days of each other, hence the happy holidays.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2005-12-23, 4:34 PM #7
*Laughs at the Army's new uniform*
Once again reaffirming my decision to join the Corps.

Quote:
You grew a stache. I dont like it.

Correction: He grew it back...

You still remember TACC don't you Wookie?

Anyway, Merry <Expletive Deleted> Christmas!!
<Rob> This is internet.
<Rob> Nothing costs money if I don't want it to.
2005-12-23, 4:40 PM #8
Kelly Hu!
一个大西瓜
2005-12-23, 4:49 PM #9
And all the Who's down in Whoville were singing their song, from the tallest of the tall down to little Kelly Lu Hu.

OK, yeah, that sucked. Merry Christmas, and hope you get home before the baby to comfort your wife.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-12-23, 5:33 PM #10
Awesome! Happy holidays!
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-12-23, 5:42 PM #11
MRRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! AND TO ALL A GOOD NiGHT!!!
Stuff
2005-12-23, 5:43 PM #12
Originally posted by fishstickz:
Ya know.. The people say Happy Holidays because there are two holidays within 6 days of each other, hence the happy holidays.

Point?

Merry Christmas man, have a safe travel. Glad to see you're doing okay :)
D E A T H
2005-12-23, 6:19 PM #13
The uniform looks like pajamas. :p
2005-12-23, 6:28 PM #14
At least you made sure to tuck your gun out of her view.

The rifle too.

Awesome pics!
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2005-12-23, 6:49 PM #15
Kelly Who?
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2005-12-23, 7:11 PM #16
Kelly Hu, that's who.

Btw, Stevo, I'm showing those pics to your wife...
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2005-12-23, 7:25 PM #17
:p

I already emailed them to her!
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2005-12-23, 8:26 PM #18
He wasn't talking about the ones here... He was talking about the other ones.
<Rob> This is internet.
<Rob> Nothing costs money if I don't want it to.
2005-12-23, 8:48 PM #19
[QUOTE=Commander 598]*Laughs at the Army's new uniform*
Once again reaffirming my decision to join the Corps.

Correction: He grew it back...

You still remember TACC don't you Wookie?

Anyway, Merry <Expletive Deleted> Christmas!![/QUOTE]

If the uniform was a decisive factor in your choice of the branches of of the military, you sir, are the biggest friggin' dumbass I know.
2005-12-23, 9:15 PM #20
Originally posted by -Monoxide-:
If the uniform was a decisive factor in your choice of the branches of of the military, you sir, are the biggest friggin' dumbass I know.

Someone obviously hasn't developed a second sense for this phenomenon we call humor. Unless it was replaced by your amazing ability to derail threads. And no, that's not a compliment.

More Kelly Hu, damnit!
D E A T H
2005-12-23, 9:40 PM #21
i like how you seem kinda happy to be near kelly hu (i'd probably be so excited my clothes would disappear) :em321:

yet the other guy you seem to have that "ok this guy is starting to get weird" look...

and yeah WTF were they thinking with that uniform? i say bring back the WW2 uniform complete with steel pot helmet
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-12-23, 9:42 PM #22

What the...

Everyone ignore this post and just move on.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-12-23, 9:46 PM #23

It's a joke reason dude...but yeah, let's just pretend that didn't happen, and move on.

Tacos, anyone?
I had a blog. It sucked.
2005-12-24, 5:17 AM #24
*looks at 1st picture*

Ello ello ello, wats awl this den??

who is this Kelly? tell me so i may add her to my collection
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2005-12-24, 5:20 AM #25
Yeah, merry christmas.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-12-24, 5:37 AM #26
merry christmas wookie. and congrats. woohoo!!!
2005-12-24, 5:40 AM #27
Merry Crimbo!

(More babies?!!)
2005-12-24, 9:09 AM #28
Who's the girl in the picture?
Sorry for the lousy German
2005-12-24, 9:49 AM #29
I'm jelous. i love SR71. :(
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2005-12-24, 11:28 AM #30
Merry Christmas.

Ruthven: Kelly Hu was the girl in The Scorpion King.

And for you gamers, she was the voice of Visas in KOTOR2.
2005-12-24, 11:50 AM #31
She was also Lady Deathstrike in X2.
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2005-12-24, 11:56 AM #32
[QUOTE=IRG SithLord]

And for you gamers, she was the voice of Visas in KOTOR2.[/QUOTE]

Visas!!! Oh man! You ARE awesome!
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

-G Man
2005-12-24, 12:16 PM #33
Merry Christmas, Wookie. :D
The man in black fled across the desert, and the Gunslinger followed...
2005-12-24, 3:41 PM #34
He actually looks as tall as a wookie (from the photo).
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!