Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → WoW Question
WoW Question
2005-12-25, 7:16 AM #1
Just so I'm clear, guys, you CAN cancel your subscription, then restart it again if you have a gamecard or something down the line, right?
D E A T H
2005-12-25, 8:41 AM #2
Yes.
2005-12-25, 8:47 AM #3
Yeah, my friend quit playing 6 months ago, and gave me his CDs and Username/password. I put my own CC info in, I log in, I see I can play on his 46 Night Elf Priest if I want to.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2005-12-25, 8:57 AM #4
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Just so I'm clear, guys, you CAN cancel your subscription, then restart it again if you have a gamecard or something down the line, right?[/QUOTE]

Did it earlier this month if you recall my thread.
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-12-25, 9:16 AM #5
Yes, there is no such thing as truely canceling your account with WoW unless you decide to delete all your characters. I've "canceled" (suspended really) my account at least 3 times already and I'm going to suspend it again this coming Friday because my subscription expires then. I've been having a trend of only paying for one month and then taking a month off before I decide to reactivate.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2005-12-25, 10:07 AM #6
Even if you delete your character, you can still bring them back naked :P
2005-12-25, 10:09 AM #7
Couldn't I essentially unsubscribe when I get done playing today, then resubscribe on thursday? Keep doing this so I get my 60 days in FULL, not pay for 60 days where I play every once in a while during those 60 days?
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-12-25, 10:20 AM #8
Originally posted by JediKirby:
Couldn't I essentially unsubscribe when I get done playing today, then resubscribe on thursday? Keep doing this so I get my 60 days in FULL, not pay for 60 days where I play every once in a while during those 60 days?

No--your continue keeps going until the end after you unsubscribe.
D E A T H
2005-12-25, 11:52 AM #9
Originally posted by JediKirby:

No, subscriptions don't work like that. When you cancel/freeze your account, the current subscription time you paid for doesn't stop - it just doesn't renew when the time expires. In other words, if you purchased 2 months play time and then cancel/freeze your account before the 2 months is up, you still be able to play the game until those 2 months are up.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2005-12-25, 11:57 AM #10
Ahh, I get it.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-12-25, 12:04 PM #11
Too many WoW addicts!
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!