Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Gran Turismo 5
Gran Turismo 5
2005-12-27, 1:27 AM #1
omfg omfg omfg

http://69.26.178.132/~lemon/gt5.wmv

perhaps i will be getting a ps3
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2005-12-27, 6:36 AM #2
**** yeah!

One of the reasons to get a PS3.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2005-12-27, 6:45 AM #3
Right now, they are actually working on a motorcycle verison of GT for the PS2. And that looks damn good.

But yeah, it's pretty cool that they can improve GT by that much, as by the standards right now GT4 is f****** outstanding.
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2005-12-27, 7:16 AM #4
as long as they don't forget to code some AI this time i'll be fine

damage would be nice too but that's never going to happen
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2005-12-27, 9:40 AM #5
Is it just me, or did they keep switching from real footage to the game? I didn't like the water. They could have done way better than that.
2005-12-27, 11:09 AM #6
Agreed...
and for some reason it looks crappy to me... then again, all racing games look crappy to me.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-12-27, 11:48 AM #7
They really need to fix that water.
2005-12-27, 11:50 AM #8
Is it just me or did the water look like it was floating or wasn't realistic.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-12-27, 12:12 PM #9
Um... I really couldn't tell if what I was looking at was a video game or real.
2005-12-27, 3:08 PM #10
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
Is it just me, or did they keep switching from real footage to the game? I didn't like the water. They could have done way better than that.

i didn't see any real footage in there, i think its just you

and also, in a racing game i don't think you need to pay as much attention to the water
its not like when you're racing you're going to be in a helicopter overlooking everything like that one shot of the water
you're going to be down close to the car so you won't really have time to stop and admire the water
yay for not posting much ever
2005-12-27, 3:20 PM #11
meh.. I just don't see what's exciting about these games. You go around and around on a track.. big deal.
2005-12-27, 5:45 PM #12
Originally posted by Warlord:
meh.. I just don't see what's exciting about these games. You go around and around on a track.. big deal.

I guess you're not a car person, but it's the closest most of us will ever get to driving $500,000 worth of automobile. Doubly so at insane speeds.

Plus it can be exciting. Driving flawlessly and pushing a car to its limits to win a race that on paper you really should have lost feels very rewarding. Especially when you've spent hours racing for money to spend on components for that car.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.

↑ Up to the top!