Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → selling some games...
selling some games...
2005-12-27, 9:45 AM #1
just wondering if anyone would like to buy one of these games off of me... they're all completely in tact. all original manuals and papers in the boxes.

Guild Wars (played one week then got busy doing overtime at work... don't have time for it now because of WoW)
KotOR 2 (installed once... fun... but i don't have time for it)
Neverwinter Nights (in the big boxes games used to come in... loved this game)

let me know if you're interested in these... isw.907(at)gmail.com
i don't care how much i get for them... just as long as i get rid of them and get a bit of $ in return (GW and KotOR2 are basically brand new)
"*quickly adds in disclaimer that Is may still yet end up being slapped with a white glove, as all women are crazy and there are no rules*" --mavispoo
2005-12-27, 9:53 AM #2
My friend would love to take Guild Wars off your hands but money is an issue for him right now... Hmmm
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2005-12-27, 11:04 AM #3
*raises hand*
The problem is not paying for them... its getting them here... if you really want to get them off your hand... trsw_gl@hotmail dot com is where you need to send your e-mail too. Tell me how much you want for em.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-12-27, 9:13 PM #4
i'll take kotor, don't you live in brentwood?
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2005-12-27, 9:30 PM #5
How much for guildwars? I'll just buy it off e-bay or something if it's more with shipping from you than on ebay.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-12-27, 9:48 PM #6
kirby: what can you get it on ebay for?
i was thinking like $15 + shipping... but if ebay beats me i'd be willing to drop lower.
just remember you'd have to use my login and password (unless there's a way to delete my account to free up the cd key)
"*quickly adds in disclaimer that Is may still yet end up being slapped with a white glove, as all women are crazy and there are no rules*" --mavispoo
2005-12-28, 8:31 PM #7
Originally posted by NoESC:
i'll take kotor, don't you live in brentwood?

I believe you're thinking of me. Since I do indeed live in Brentwood. If Is_907 lives in Brentwood as well, then we need to have a party... or something
yay for not posting much ever
2005-12-28, 9:14 PM #8
You won't be able to create a new account with Guild Wars. Only one account per cd key.
Pissed Off?
2005-12-28, 9:36 PM #9
Originally posted by Is_907:
kirby: what can you get it on ebay for?
i was thinking like $15 + shipping... but if ebay beats me i'd be willing to drop lower.
just remember you'd have to use my login and password (unless there's a way to delete my account to free up the cd key)

Fantastic. I'm game. Add me to AIM [xone009] and we'll set everything up. I take it I can trust you as far as the CD-Key and whatnot go?
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-12-28, 10:11 PM #10
Kirby: i'm headed to Texas for the weekend then back to school on monday (short course) so i'll take the game with me to school and we can arrange it there... unless waiting for next week is bad. let me know on that. (i'll IM you)

NoESC: Brentwood... Tennessee? no, i live in Kansas... though i go to school in Henderson, TN (near jackson)
postage wouldn't cost much from there (=
2005-12-29, 6:50 AM #11
Its kinda pointless to sell a used copy of Guild Wars because of the CD-Key. You don't even need a box copy of the game. All you have to to do is go to Guild Wars' website and purchase an account and download the game. Because of that, selling someone a used copy of the game is ripping them off because they still need to pay to get an account.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2005-12-29, 7:16 AM #12
But he's sending me his CD key. Sure, I won't get to make my own username, but I don't much care about that.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-12-29, 12:33 PM #13
i've got a couple level 12 and 14 chars too... with some decent money that you could pass on to your new characters to help them get started, heh.

*in texas... will IM you when i get home*

edit: actually, if you wanted to download the game i could just email you the cd key and you could paypal me for it and i could send the box with the cd's and manual on later.
2005-12-29, 12:38 PM #14
I'm suprised Massassi doesn't have a B/S/T forum.
2005-12-29, 1:17 PM #15
Originally posted by Is_907:
i've got a couple level 12 and 14 chars too... with some decent money that you could pass on to your new characters to help them get started, heh.

*in texas... will IM you when i get home*

edit: actually, if you wanted to download the game i could just email you the cd key and you could paypal me for it and i could send the box with the cd's and manual on later.

Actually, I'd like that. Then I could start playing NOW. How do we do the paypall stuff?
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-12-29, 3:25 PM #16
aw snap... my cd key is in kansas. i should've thought to get it before we left this morning!
i'll be back saturday afternoon/evening and IM or email you as soon as i'm in.
sorry =/

↑ Up to the top!