Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I have crazy friends
I have crazy friends
2005-12-30, 9:05 AM #1
Im at my friends' apartment in his room on the PC and they are about to have a BB gun war in the middle of the apartment. One is in his bedroom loading up and the other is in the room with me loading up. So far each door has already been pierced...Yeah this is gonna end with a trip to the hospital.
I can't think of anything to put here right now.
2005-12-30, 9:08 AM #2
be dangerous... you might get a darwin!
2005-12-30, 9:12 AM #3
oh no Im not getting hit. They are gonne be darwins.
2005-12-30, 9:16 AM #4
BBs aren't too dangerous unless they hit you in the eye or something.
2005-12-30, 9:56 AM #5
DAVIS! ATTACK THE LEFT FLANK NEXT TO THE TV. TAYLOR! GO STRAIGHT TO THE LINEN CLOSET. I WANT COVERING FIRE!
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-12-30, 9:59 AM #6
I had a shootout in pitch black darkness with BB guns in a burned-out crackhouse in the middle of the wilderness by some train tracks. *That* was ridiculous.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2005-12-30, 10:50 AM #7
You think?! :p
Pissed Off?
2005-12-30, 12:05 PM #8
Me and about 8 friends have played many airsoft rounds at an local public school surrounded by houses. :o Sure it was night time, but we were on the roof and everything I'm surprised cops were not called.
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-12-30, 12:12 PM #9
I have a wacky crew myself... they're all mentalists. A teaser for how mentalist we really are... I got phoned in the office by my pal the oggmonster.

Tenshu: “Hello.”
The Oggmonster: “Whoooo...oggy oggy oggy!”
Tenshu: “Oi oi oi! Alright Oggy? TenshUUUU here, on speakerphone.”
The Oggmonster: “You on speakerphone?”
Tenshu: “Yep.”
The Oggmonster: “****! Who heard that?”
Tenshu: “Everyone you mentalist. Shut up. What do you want?”
The Oggmonster: “You coming down Chasers tonight for Gobbler’s birthday?”
Tenshu: “Yeah, definitely. Jimmy the perv coming?”
The Oggmonster: “Yeah yeah.”
Tenshu: “What about Fishfingers?”
The Oggmonster: “Oh Fishfingers can’t come cos Susan caught him getting off with whatsherface, with the norks.”
Tenshu: ”Oh, that is mental. I’ll see you later then.”
The Oggmonster: “Gonads!”

That's like only one example of.... some of the laughs we have around here.
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-12-30, 2:13 PM #10
Tenshu, Oggy, Fishfingers and Jimmy the Perv?

You lot ever been in a west-end musical?
nope.
2005-12-30, 7:11 PM #11
Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS:
BBs aren't too dangerous unless they hit you in the eye or something.

My friend ubers up his BB guns. One of them punches clear through the bedroom door, and the other guy was using pellets and punched a few holes through the door.
2005-12-30, 7:13 PM #12
When I was like 8, I pumped my BB Gun up several hundred times... pulled the trigger, and the barrel went flying off. :(

↑ Up to the top!