Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → because cazor did it...
because cazor did it...
2006-02-03, 1:11 AM #1
I will also post my acedemic plans for the future.

this year (in just over a week) I will start work on a two year course for my diploma of animal technology at the CIT bruce campus.

It has classes such as; laboritory animal husbandry, companion animal husbandry, animal bio-security concerns, animal ethics and welfare and a few other things, and those are only for the first semester.

to make this more than a grab for attention, post your current accedemic status.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2006-02-03, 1:12 AM #2
My current academic status is knowing how to spell academic.

In other news, I am a junior in college majoring in digital video. I plan to go to USC or Columbia film school for my masters degree.
>>untie shoes
2006-02-03, 1:13 AM #3
And here I was, thinking that we'd see some alpha on alpha with alpha watching action... :gbk:
Sorry for the lousy German
2006-02-03, 1:13 AM #4
That does sound very interesting.

Right now, I'm taking a lot of ancient history/archaeology courses, and hoping to get into a field course in Tunisia this year. That is if I don't decide to join the military...
2006-02-03, 1:14 AM #5
Graduated in December. Now I have about a year of classes I need to take before I apply to Grad school. All those hard sciences I didn't have to take for my Major. It's going to be real fun.
Pissed Off?
2006-02-03, 5:49 AM #6
Originally posted by Impi:
And here I was, thinking that we'd see some alpha on alpha with alpha watching action... :gbk:

Same here...

I'm still a junior at UNM working towards a nursing degree (I apply this semester!) However, I told my new boss that I'm "seriously considering" becoming pre-vet. She was only hiring pre-vet students so I don't know why she hired me...must have been my winning personality. :em321:
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2006-02-03, 6:05 AM #7
Originally posted by Gilgamesh85:
That does sound very interesting.

Right now, I'm taking a lot of ancient history/archaeology courses, and hoping to get into a field course in Tunisia this year. That is if I don't decide to join the military...

Don't do it!

For the love of God don't do it!
It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow too fond of it. - Robert E. Lee
2006-02-03, 6:59 AM #8
Hey everybody! I'm a network engineer... But I'm not continuing in school right now (1 year into my masters, but life got in the way) because I work for a multi-billion dollar corporation that's more fun than school! hooray!
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2006-02-03, 7:11 AM #9
Plans for this year :

Finish well with with 5 decent highers.
Find a Uni course that seems interesting.
Apply to many a university, preferrebly one further away if I come into some money somehow.

By further away I mean a different country. I have an urge to go to North Carolina for some reason. :/
nope.
2006-02-03, 7:51 PM #10
Originally posted by Baconfish:
...I have an urge to go to North Carolina for some reason. :/

O_o

I live in North Carolina. I'd like to go to North Carolina School of the Arts. You should come hang out with me some time. :D
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2006-02-03, 7:54 PM #11
7th Grade middle school.

:em321:
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-02-03, 8:47 PM #12
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
7th Grade middle school.

:em321:

omg that that cracked me up, reading all about these people going/in/out of college then i see this 7th grade. dont feel soooo bad, im in 9th.
Matt
2006-02-03, 8:53 PM #13
Originally posted by Avp2MattJa:
omg that that cracked me up, reading all about these people going/in/out of college then i see this 7th grade. dont feel soooo bad, im in 9th.

That was kind of my point. Everyone doing all these college things, and then..."I'm in 7th grade."
I had a blog. It sucked.
2006-02-03, 8:54 PM #14
Im currently in 10th grade.. but I plan to to go to The Northwest school of Wooden Boats. It should be fun, and I could have a job that isn't in some stupid cubicle.

o.0
2006-02-03, 9:08 PM #15

Hmm, I never pictured you as the Daniel Jackson type. Neat.

Personally, I'm in my second year of engineering science with the aerospace option. Woot.
Stuff
2006-02-03, 9:15 PM #16
Currently enrolled at a small private school with a very small Information Technology (Computer Science) program and working on a business minor.
(Junior)
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2006-02-04, 6:19 AM #17
Originally posted by Daft_Vader:
O_o

I live in North Carolina. I'd like to go to North Carolina School of the Arts. You should come hang out with me some time. :D

Sounds like a plan, if I can somehow get ahold of the $14k a year tutition fees for international students. That'd be the average as far as I know. :(
nope.
2006-02-04, 6:41 AM #18
I am looking at University of Maryland Baltimore Campus/College/County on a full ride scholarship. It is very likely that is where I will go, and study Computer Engineering.
2006-02-04, 8:41 AM #19
I'm a sophomore Mechanical Engineering major at Villanova University. I'm gonna minor in Mechatronics if all goes to plan.
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
2006-02-04, 10:56 AM #20
I am a senior in high school. My most challenging class is sewing.

I joined the United States Marines and I go to boot camp in August, after which I will get training as a metal worker (welder, specifically, I am already a certified machinist, but I will get better training in that area too) for my MOS.

I am starting Audio Engineering classes at a local media place. It's hardcore.

Guitar lessons ftw, multiple teachers.

I would enjoy going to Berklee, but I'm not sure. I only got 28 (but then again I didn't study and I was up all late the night before) on the ACT and my gpa is only 2.9 (heh, slacker, yeah) but I am really hot so they might let me in.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-02-04, 11:14 AM #21
I'm in my 2nd term of Software Engineering at the University of Waterloo.
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2006-02-04, 10:53 PM #22
Originally posted by kyle90:
Hmm, I never pictured you as the Daniel Jackson type. Neat.

Personally, I'm in my second year of engineering science with the aerospace option. Woot.

That'd be neat, but I doubt I'd get much opportunity to excavate ancient ruins in the infantry, at least until they discover some nifty vortex thingamajig. I was actually considering aerospace for a little while, until I found out how horrid my math and science skills are.

And JorBo, why shouldn't I? :(
2006-02-04, 10:55 PM #23
That'd be neat, but I doubt I'd get much opportunity to excavate ancient ruins in the infantry, at least until they discover some nifty vortex thingamajig. I was actually considering aerospace for a little while, until I found out how horrid my math and science skills are.

And JorBo, why shouldn't I? :(

I think you should so that you can train a rebel army.
Epstein didn't kill himself.

↑ Up to the top!