Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Favorite IPTV shows?
Favorite IPTV shows?
2006-02-05, 9:55 PM #1
IPTV has really grown in the past year, and inspired by a recent digg story, I figured I might as well see what other Massassian's were watching. So, what IPTV shows do you watch?

I watch DL.TV and Diggnation (videos) on a regular basis, and I'll tune in to GBSTV on occasion. Also purepwnage whenever they release an episode. I just recently learned of Rocketboom and TikiBarTV. I've watched a couple of episodes of Rocketboom, and I enjoy it. Short, but funny. I have yet to watch any episodes of TikiBarTV, but I hear it's pretty good.

I also used to watch RedvsBlue, but I haven't been by their site in ages. I've been waiting for a sum of money to float my way so that I can buy the DVDs, or at least a premium subscription.

Post you IPTV shows of choice.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2006-02-05, 10:01 PM #2
Mmm, GBSTV. I just watched a couple of hours of that today.
Stuff
2006-02-06, 4:11 AM #3
GBSTV > All

End of Thread.

↑ Up to the top!