Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Audio subwoofer + speakers for PC?
Audio subwoofer + speakers for PC?
2006-02-06, 3:08 PM #1
I was thinking about buying these tonight..

Basically I want a small boom to my music when listening to it. I don't care about it rumbling my windows, but I do expect SOEMTHING nice from it. Not like a car stereo, but I think you would get what I would want.. For someone that listens to Rap music.

I dont care about the other acustics of the speakers, as long as they can handle treble, that's all I care about.

Are these good?

http://www.factorydirect.ca/catalog/product_spec.php?pcode=LO0085

I've read reviews, and from what I've read so far, they seem positive.
2006-02-06, 3:25 PM #2
Originally posted by Temperamental:
I dont care about the other acustics of the speakers, as long as they can handle treble, that's all I care about.

So get whatever all the l33t gamerzz say is the best, has the biggest boom and looks the coolest.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-02-06, 3:26 PM #3
Which is what I was attempting to gain by posting htat.. Does it have good boom? Anyone know?
2006-02-06, 4:01 PM #4
Never actually heard one, but I know we sell them like hotcakes at Best Buy.
2006-02-06, 5:44 PM #5
Just buy a PA system and hook your computer to it. It's fun. Trust me.

And anyone can afford it...

>.>
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2006-02-06, 5:49 PM #6
the speakers i have. i like them. they aren't the best, but they have pretty good sound.
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2006-02-06, 6:42 PM #7
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836121120

Though I got them from mwave for $60 less.
2006-02-06, 7:52 PM #8
I already bought the one I posted.. I didnt want anything incredibly loud as i both cant have that and dont want that. As long as it has a bit of a boom to it, i am satisfied. I just wanted to be sure it had that somewhat of a boom first.
2006-02-06, 8:14 PM #9
Actually, those are the speakers I have. I got them for 50 US, and I haven't been disappointed with my purchase. They're amazing for gaming (the positional sound is great), and they're very good for music (though you do miss some of the lower lows. I found this out listening to Bonethugs. :(). Overall, for cheap, I'd definitely reccommend them.
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!