Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → ok guys....
ok guys....
2006-02-07, 5:56 PM #41
Originally posted by Ruthven:
riiiight, what are u blind?

name = Ubuu
title = forums' token black man

thats a hint

I never saw that until now...
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2006-02-07, 6:13 PM #42
Why do I get the feeling it was Rob?
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2006-02-07, 6:15 PM #43
Originally posted by tofu:
ubuu stole my bike!

LMAO! :o
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-02-07, 6:18 PM #44
Originally posted by DogSRoOL:

I get the feeling that it was some of our well known trolls.

(Coughsggoldg1roshumacoughcough)
2006-02-07, 6:21 PM #45
Originally posted by DogSRoOL:

Rob wasn't off his main nick, so it wasn't him. Why do I get the feeling you're pointing fingers to a forum member who is very obviously NOT racially biased.

PS--That song More than a Feeling is awesome.
D E A T H
2006-02-07, 6:22 PM #46
I've been at Massassi for close to 7 years now....if it were Rob he would have said something by now....
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2006-02-07, 6:24 PM #47
You're assuming this person was serious. How often are trolls serious? How often is Rob serious? OMG CONNECTION! CONSPIRACY!

ok, I've had a lot of caffeine today. BUT STILL...
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2006-02-07, 6:28 PM #48
Originally posted by Kanchi:
i don't understand. I don't think skin color is a good enough thing to destinguish from one person to the next because of the high number of people who fall in between. Like Vin Dexal. sp? but seriously, if you're an american citizen, then you're an american. Not african american, not black, not white, not japanese american, not native american, not indian, not european american, just american. The definition of being an african american means that you have dual citizenship in both america and africa. So far i've only found one person that fit that description and he was from kinya. I hate people trying to be so PC all the time, it just goes to further seperate us. We're all humans aren't we? the stupid thing is that this was actually a non issue in the 70's and the government trying to be politically correct is what brought it all up again. I'm not white. I'm not caucasion. I'm skin color, and I'm an american.

Debatable. American doesn't have to mean american citizenship. By some people's definitions you could be fully an american citizen and not "American." This is stretching it a bit far, but at the extreme level of those viewpoints, Colin Powell, Condi Rice, and even Michael Jordan are "white." (being american or "white" has to do with assimilation and social order/standing, not genetics or skin colors. All "races" are and have been created by people and are social castes. Race is not the same thing as ethnicity.)

Again, it depends on how you look at things. I don't subscribe hardcore to a lot of the stuff in this theory (assimilation and conflict theory), but it's pretty on the spot for what's really going on for most of the stuff.
一个大西瓜
2006-02-07, 6:37 PM #49
Whoever ran foul mouth on teh chat must have been a big troll. Forget about him. Although, I found it funny that the h4x0r was calling his mom a n***er. Isn't that disrespectful to one's family?
2006-02-07, 6:50 PM #50
Originally posted by Nubs:
Somebody musta been a lil on the drunk side.

That definitely disqualifies me.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-02-07, 9:11 PM #51
Well, they cant be a very regular community member because they obviously dont know about RiViN.

Ubuu, was this on IRC or AIM or what? PM anything you know about the perp and I'll look into it.
2006-02-07, 9:39 PM #52
ew that makes me sick. I'm so sorry it happened - and I would definitely guess it's one of our trolls :(
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2006-02-07, 10:08 PM #53
That still happens? Oh, the progress...

Sucks. :/
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-02-07, 10:15 PM #54
Just to help, the only massassians I've had harrass me with something like that outside of massassi are Mech and THRAWN.
D E A T H
2006-02-07, 10:59 PM #55
i really doubt it was anyone who has been part of massassi for a long time.

seriously though! this guy is freakin stupid! thats one of the few things that really gets to me is racism. c'mon now.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2006-02-08, 8:30 AM #56
It wasn't me.... really!
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-02-08, 8:49 AM #57
There aren't nearly enough black geeks.

Black people are just- cool. Usually. But that can be said for any race, making this post nothing but a shameless increment of my post count. Except for the first sentance. Yeah...
2006-02-08, 8:53 AM #58
Ubuu is a geek? That's news to me.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-02-08, 9:00 AM #59
We run our processor cycles with spinnas, yo.

That's how dis **** work.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2006-02-08, 9:51 AM #60
Originally posted by Freelancer:

Did I say that? That's news to me.
2006-02-08, 10:19 AM #61
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
There aren't nearly enough black geeks.

I dunno, a lot of token black guys on movies these days are also the token computer nerds.
Stuff
2006-02-08, 10:36 AM #62
Racism is rubbish.

Although abusing chavs is fair game.
2006-02-08, 10:40 AM #63
Originally posted by Wolfy:

That's NASTY.
Warhead[97]
2006-02-08, 2:45 PM #64
very sad...even if it was just someone spouting bull. racism is not somthing to joke about.....

ok yes it is, but that wasn't joking that was just wrong.
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-02-08, 6:07 PM #65
It was tofu.
2006-02-08, 6:18 PM #66
Originally posted by Freelancer:

Ubuu programs stuff on the computer!

Also, he posts on Massassi.

GEEKERY
2006-02-08, 6:50 PM #67
The backround of the forums is black! OMGWFTBBQ!!11 :o
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2006-02-08, 6:53 PM #68
Originally posted by Martyn:
Racism is rubbish.

Although abusing chavs is fair game.

i love you Martyn. ;)
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-02-08, 7:23 PM #69
Originally posted by Wolfy:

I always wanted a spinner on my desktop's tower.

overclockin', chrome spinnin', we be chillin' like villains
2006-02-09, 1:23 PM #70
I am not black or white.

I am Green.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2006-02-09, 1:27 PM #71
Originally posted by happydud:
I am not black or white.

I am Green.

Are you Jewish?
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-02-09, 1:31 PM #72
He's mermish.
nope.
2006-02-09, 4:44 PM #73
I am not black or white.

I am Green.

It must be hard, being green.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2006-02-09, 4:55 PM #74
I am Green.

The truth!
Attachment: 10312/Image1.jpg (113,497 bytes)
2006-02-09, 5:02 PM #75
For the record, I haven't touched the Massassi chat in ages. It wasn't me. I'm hardly here.

And I'm sorry that happened. That would really offend me, and it sucks if it IS one of us Massassians. I kinda thought we were all above stuff like this.
Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
2006-02-09, 8:00 PM #76
Could the admins not just check the IP of the person who did this? Or can they not do that with the chat..
2006-02-09, 8:09 PM #77
haxor9192 There was no such nickname
-
End of WHOWAS

↑ Up to the top!