Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Unintentionally Funny Commercial Thread
Unintentionally Funny Commercial Thread
2006-02-07, 6:21 PM #1
I'm sitting in my chair browsing the internet semi-randomly, when a commercial comes on about strokes, and casually refers to them as "brain attacks." I almost died laughing, especially since it was supposed to be a serious commercial.

So, uh... post random things you've found humorous in serious or semi-serious commercials.

Like that one Dell commercial...
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2006-02-07, 6:27 PM #2
Originally posted by genk:
<Genki> haha, the hurricane commercial just got cut by a local ad
<tofu> hurricane?
<mscbuck> now the game is over
<Genki> 'help hurricane katrina vic- BUY THIS CAR'
<mscbuck> they kinda needed a TD on the last drive lol
<mscbuck> lol
<mscbuck> awesome
<tofu> heh

:D
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-02-07, 7:04 PM #3
Quote:
Lincoln; he fought two wars...one was in his head.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2006-02-07, 7:17 PM #4
Ok, this kind of applies. I was on a popular website (Amazon or IMDb or something similar - I can't remember) when i saw this, and I didn't change anything. This is a screenshot of what I saw converted to a GIF.

Or maybe this is a joke and I just didn't get it. Or I just have a dirty mind. :confused:
Attachment: 10257/whatwomenwant.GIF (7,803 bytes)
Historians are the most powerful and dangerous members of any society. They must be watched carefully... They can spoil everything. - Nikita Khrushchev.
Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god. - Jean Rostand.
2006-02-07, 7:32 PM #5
I find the new Apple commercial regarding the Intel chips to be absolutely hilarious, simply because they not only ripped off a music video, but also insulted Intel's line(s) of PC processors.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2006-02-07, 7:36 PM #6
Originally posted by Ric_Olie:
I find the new Apple commercial regarding the Intel chips to be absolutely hilarious, simply because they not only ripped off a music video, but also insulted Intel's line(s) of PC processors.

me too, i saw that the first time i was laughin. they were so serious when they were dissin on the PCs
Matt

↑ Up to the top!