Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Asking for Skye's Permission
Asking for Skye's Permission
2006-02-11, 1:55 PM #1
I already submitted a skin to massassi.net, and it being my first submission, I made plenty of mistakes. Before it can be posted, I need ask Skye for permission to use his/her trainer_species skin set.

The problem is that I found this pk3 on another website, which will remain nameless, and have no clue how to ask Skye for permission. I know I'm an idiot for not reading everything before I submitted, but I'm admitting my mistake.

Does anyone know how to contact Skye? Firstly, I think it was ignorent of me not to have asked before I submitted it; and secondly I don't want to be :banned: from submitting this.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

-Douglas N. Adams
2006-02-11, 3:25 PM #2
who is Skye?
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2006-02-11, 4:07 PM #3
-Skye's too obvious a name to google, try contacting the person who posted it on the nameless website and asking them how to contact him/her.
2006-02-11, 4:13 PM #4
K guys, this is a legitimate thread. stop posting "omg lock!" pictures.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2006-02-11, 5:08 PM #5
Here is a link to the mod that I edited: http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/18371.html

I don't have an account there, nor do I want one, and there is no email address, or contact information. I'm just flat out stumped. :confused:
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

-Douglas N. Adams
2006-02-11, 6:00 PM #6
Apperently it's not a big deal. I can't find Skye. They can't find this thread. I just hope that the people in the box seats will release my mod. It's not the best, but I thought I'd release it because it's funny, and will pass a few minutes of day in this editing drout on Massassi. If you download the mod, you'll see that I wrote all over the readme that this was a reskin of someone else's mod. Oh, well. Hope it get to you all soon. -H.Q.

EDIT: Not that there's anything wrong with a drout... I know you all have lives too.

-Douglas N. Adams
2006-02-11, 7:27 PM #7
[QUOTE=H.Q. Pendragon]Not that there's anything wrong with a drout... I know you all have lives too.[/QUOTE]

They do?
2006-02-12, 2:03 AM #8
We do?
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-02-12, 2:31 AM #9
I do?
Completely Overrated Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Comple...59732330769611
A community dedicated to discussing all things entertainment.
2006-02-12, 10:04 AM #10
You do nothing?
Flying over there some were...
2006-02-12, 1:19 PM #11
You can get him at CaptainSkye09@hotmail.com

It took me a whole 2 minutes to get that.
nope.
2006-02-12, 1:21 PM #12
[QUOTE=Darth J]I do?[/QUOTE]
Yeah I think redoing the Mos Espa level once every day kind of refutes your ability to have a life.

Then again... we all played it every night for like 4 hours.
>>untie shoes
2006-02-12, 1:30 PM #13
When will Massassi update files anyway?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-02-13, 11:29 AM #14
Thanks one million baconfish. I've sent an email, so we'll see.

-Douglas N. Adams

↑ Up to the top!