Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Stream of consciousness
Stream of consciousness
2006-02-11, 2:29 PM #1
Type whatever comes to your mind for about 20 seconds. Can be in prose or poetry form (as long as you type it as it COMES and don't stop to think how to revise it to make it better). No revisions, please (leave typos, misspellings, grammar mistakes, etc unchanged).

Here we go:

I am typing.
I don't know what I am typing.
Blue ininal draft boxman.
Wow that was a horrible
horrible sentence
random line breaks!
I like typing like this
there sits some blue, green , penciled highlighters
But what is a penciled highlighters?>
Let it come naturally! Bordering
Borders!
I w3ent there last night.
IU am typing too fast. Two!
Febrary! Two! TWO thousand
and SIX omgz
thahafdsa flskajfd nt
that wasn't even a line
Is my time up yet?
Said winston churchill,
never never never give up.
Like the bank of the west,
persevere
like a BEAR!!
一个大西瓜
2006-02-11, 2:41 PM #2
I fony yhink uou knoe what you are doin red sign jumble popmaybe i can make eat eat supper wire useful not really grar goes in hole for silly

I just closed my eyes and started typing. I'm dying to go back and fix those mistakes.
Stuff
2006-02-11, 2:47 PM #3
((One time, I did an excercise where I would type whatever came to my mind and just try to keep it going as long as possible without ever stopping to think. It ended up being the beginning of some weird story about a guy trying to solve the mystery of his aunt's life.))
2006-02-11, 3:14 PM #4
this thread is making me thing about how none of you people really have a life, and how I am accualy here following suit, this is my 20 sec or so of tiping for no real readon. ok I still don
t know who killed my aunt bertha.
“Without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.” -G.K. Chesterton
2006-02-11, 3:34 PM #5
Bleargh. I feel kinda ill. How long is twenty seconds anyway? More than I care to think about. Ow, my throat. This thread could get interesting, and maube more so if drunk. Where did I put that zip folder? I need to install Winzip. Although I'd like to know where all those files went in the transfer. Probably lost into the aether.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-02-11, 4:18 PM #6
boobies
boobies
boobies
boo... you get where this is going
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2006-02-11, 4:20 PM #7
No one knows what it's like...
to be the baad man.

to be the saad man.

to be haated.

E E E Bm A
E E E Bm A

Eli's root beer rawks.

...as my conscience seem to be. Bum-bedaa-bedaa-badumm[/i]
When I smiiile, tell me some bad news, something something...
An' if I swaallow anythin' evil, putcher finnger down my throat...

I love that song.

If that ain't twenty thoughts yet, you can make up your own. I'm all done.
DO NOT WANT.
2006-02-11, 4:27 PM #8
Titty
Grump
Borneo
Cheese
Source engine
I am thinking about me thinking now
world
finance
grump
boom
smack
slosh
grin
dank
mortimer?
2006-02-11, 4:32 PM #9
i am slightly disappointed with this thread
I dunno
why
it just isn't as coooooooool as I thouht it'd be
WEECXD!1
omgz illegalz warez
wtf
I think in no logical PATTEROMNG it's a plant
a plant?!! a cow!
I think i went over 20 seconds my first time,
Thank
YOU so much kleenexMouchiorss
what does tha tmean?
anm I making sense? Liittle dead flowers they are blue
blue causes pneumonia
the ant crawled up the hilt, burst into FIRE
red spicy
一个大西瓜
2006-02-11, 5:04 PM #10
Matt
MSN
CHRISTINE
amanda
Asian girls
pr0n
amanda tapping
Stargate sg1
blank
blank
blank
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-02-11, 5:09 PM #11
M-Tem...wow i cant believe i actually use the corporate skin on maassassi. i whatever. this is kinda fun but not really. um okay. puncuation! wow. hooper. what the hell. have you aeve. this is too much strain on my mind! argh. ****. *****. i hate myspace, tom is a pooper grande.
2006-02-11, 6:43 PM #12
I did the first 20 things that came to my mind (not 20 seconds)

Girl you'll be a woman soon
Pulp Fiction
Hurricane katrina jokes
talking to friend
saying that I am too late
money on my desk
three dollars
is my iPod charged?
i should keep my Blue man group ticket
I should hide my xbox controller wires
guitar hero
psp
olympics
should I watch them?
wow, found my meatloaf - live with melbourne sympny cd
ps2 screw diagram
there is my camera
My MX518 is getting dirty
Should I watch tenacious D DVD?
no, I'll go on my laptop and go downstairs
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2006-02-11, 6:47 PM #13
This one time I was walking down the street and this guy was like dude you stole my soap and I was like dude no I didn't and he was like yea dude you totally took my soap. But I really didn't so i called the police and they sent over a german sniper from japan and he trained a squad of super intelligent hyper active dogs to kill the pope. When I got to the train station the ninja lady company of paper makers was there and they kicked some guy in the balls and he went out to eat with my wife and ordered two plates of lobster and then I went over and kicked him right in the spleen and he died.
Think while it's still legal.
2006-02-11, 6:54 PM #14
CHUCK NORRIS IS COOL AND THEN A GUY NAMED CHEESE KILLED GODZILLA AND A TE A BOX OF OATIES
[Oops caps]

Wow that was phyco
I have a CD Drive that runs at 1978 Kb a second. I need to know how many x that is [Ie is it 32X or 24X]

Yes i know it sucks but really HELP PLEASE!
2006-02-11, 7:09 PM #15
Yo doc! Break it down like DIS Uberslug is like singing to himself or something and it's REALLY annoying okay he stopped CRAP HE STARTED AGAIN you change your name by doing like /nick and then the name I think I ahve to pee aaannd he's singing again STOP SINGING ARGH
2006-02-11, 11:01 PM #16
Red things are dinosaur in the trash can when I can come to replicate the neufty ubiverse thing., The universe ius so complex that I don't know why I even think about stuff but I do and I don't think it is a good think cuase disnaost planets in the sun star space black moon grass hair fur rats eat things that are not very clean and in the middle of nowhere des4ert things grow its amazing
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2006-02-11, 11:20 PM #17
I really should go to bed this is bad for me i have church in the morning why do i set my alarm so early i have ot write gay poetry for english friking lesbian teacher gah i wanna rip out my hair i need to sleep i didn't eat dinner why am i stupid? tried to tkae apart tv miserably failed transformer sealed didn't get out stun gun will have to wait on construction what the hell am i typing this nonsense for i like cheese i could go for some cheese right now man stupid poetry i hate it, oh **** my bio paper is due monday and i haven't even started.
"DON'T TASE ME BRO!" lol
2006-02-11, 11:56 PM #18
this time I'm in prose oh man it's late i learned chinese lots of chinese, shui!1 that means sleep but this one actually means who it's just spelled wrong in pinyin is this 20 sec the smileys are weird hen q2ai ah i meant guai or however you spell it hey i can write ah~ now omg yea ok my time is up wait no its not mm chinese characters yea thats it not like chinese i can speak that
一个大西瓜
2006-02-12, 12:40 AM #19
loren what are you doing up, how hi a flush stupid, hold em, lol omaha is a beach, tims is stupid. hmm, jen is pretty hot i should ask her out, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, flop is such a stupid term, i wish tim would shutup, who cares about poker, halo is dumb to, really he doesnt do anything worthwhile. hmm, bsg is paused, i should be watching that instead. loren, what tf is a half bluff. you retard
New! Fun removed by Vinny :[
2006-02-12, 12:54 AM #20
hang around and I'm paranoid
roadtripping in georgia
scandinavian thunder
fascism and the SS
belgian waffles and maple syrup
a trip to Ireland
getting my shoe stuck in the mud
the Viet Cong
the DVD menu for Apocalypse Now
Wagner
being a faux intellectual
hookah
Jabba the Hutt
Pizza the Hutt
Pizza Hutt
strip mall wasteland
the Great Gatsby
let's go for a walk
making out in the rain by the beer stash
hunt for a black light party
pajamas
the Dude
white russians
Dr. Zhivago
Wolfy and Return to Castle ******ien
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2006-02-12, 7:19 AM #21
hmm this is weird, its like you almost dont' know what to write, cos you might write something really random, like bottled cheese.. or something.. hmm so i'm browsing massassi, i'm a tad bored, and desperately trying not to write about this girl i really like, oh sod it, looks like i just have, i think this is going to be a very long sentence with lots of commas.... ok i'm going to stop now.
/fluffle
2006-02-12, 7:52 AM #22
The fridge is noisy, and Izzy's typing and clicking is too. It's been raining for hours now and the plant in front of me is getting big. Also quite phallic too. I really should be doing some work righ tnow, so I'd best stop.

Purplemonkeydishwasher

<.<
>.>
2006-02-12, 8:13 AM #23
They should make a movie with the tagline, "In space, no one can hear you scream; no one except for the aliens, and it really pisses them off."

And then have the movie feature Chris Tucker reprising his role from "The Fifth Element" and a random 5 year-old girl. The first one to scream dies.
2006-02-12, 1:40 PM #24
let loose
let go
chinese noises click click background
no the click was keyboar
omg great gatspy PARADOXZ11!
faitzgerald
fitzgerald?
kanji chinese no japanese
wtf so asian
omg GONG!!11
i dunno what to write
someone is walking outside and it sounds like inside
UBERCLICMK!11 out for fame
not today but
tom orrow!! aofdsakfjdwakl omg no thoughts
i just blanked out there
trick
一个大西瓜
2006-02-12, 1:54 PM #25
Man, Halo is so laggy online. I think I'll install UT2004. It's fun. But that means I need to get all the old demos off the other hard drive. Bugger. Well, there's always time before I vamoose. Who knows? Why am I even contributing to this? mIRC is flashing, and I ought to clink on it. Not clink, click. I can't type when the conscuoiusness is streaming from my frontal lobes and down the spinal column into my back and arms and fingers into the keyboard and what the hell am I typing? This is sporadic, silly, and I need to why I double F. Mmm, and more eff sea haitch anennn. Mmm. Ouf. Damn consciousness betraying my every move. I'm bored, and I really shouldn't have typed that past line. Thrawn's gonna be on me like a sack of potatoes. This has been way ofer 20 seconds, and mIRC is still flashing. I probably ought to change the CD over as well. :F
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.

↑ Up to the top!