Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Opera 9 Technology Preview
Opera 9 Technology Preview
2006-02-12, 7:12 AM #1
Bimbled across this - seems worth a look for a freebie:

http://labs.opera.com/news/2006/02/07/2/
2006-02-12, 7:18 AM #2
Nifty, thanks :)

I think I have tons of Opera keys (from Opera - not hacked), if anybody wants one..not sure what version they're for, though.
woot!
2006-02-12, 7:54 AM #3
I think there's supposed to be a BitTorrent client built into it. I didn't see it though.

The widgets were cool, but in short supply.

2006-02-12, 8:06 AM #4
Aye, I saw that feature in the blurb somewhere too...
2006-02-12, 8:12 AM #5
I heard about that elsewhere as well.

And JLee- I remember that night. :D Keep refreshing, and they keep giving you keys.

They are, however, useless now, as Opera went totally free. Those keys were for 8, anyway. Is 9 still totally free?
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2006-02-13, 1:19 AM #6
[QUOTE=The Mega-ZZTer]I think there's supposed to be a BitTorrent client built into it. I didn't see it though.

The widgets were cool, but in short supply.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
BitTorrent – BitTorrent has become one of the most popular file transfer protocols around. We built it right into the browser so you can download torrent files easily. No more hassle finding the right port, no worries about setting upload and download speed. We've worked to optimize all of that for you.

Right below the Widget's blurb (so the second listed feature)

↑ Up to the top!