Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Gmail not working...for me anyways
Gmail not working...for me anyways
2006-02-12, 5:26 PM #1
dont know if i should post this here or in the tech forum, so im sry if its in the wrong place.

but anyways earlier today i tried to login to gmail, went ok and went to the the whole white page with LOADING.... in the upper left hand corner and stayed that way. i tried again just 40 mins ago and it was the same thing, i left it there thinkin it was just my "awesome" 56k modem acting up on me again, but all the other websites load normal.

so is this just me and my comp? :confused:
Matt
2006-02-12, 5:28 PM #2
Works for me.
Think while it's still legal.
2006-02-12, 5:47 PM #3
worries over, either going through EI or clearing out all my temp files fixed it.
Matt
2006-02-13, 2:33 PM #4
Gmail has the odd outage pretty often, but it never lasts more than a few minutes. Given that it's free, it rocks and your inbox space is always growing it seems reasonable for little things like that.
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets
2006-02-13, 3:04 PM #5
Originally posted by Avp2MattJa:
worries over, either going through EI or clearing out all my temp files fixed it.

That's pretty negative.

But good thing you got it working again.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS

↑ Up to the top!