Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Selling something
Selling something
2006-02-13, 9:18 PM #1
PCI-E Geforce 6800

I need the money.

Feel free to post anything you're selling as well..
2006-02-13, 9:20 PM #2
[http://www.bradblog.com/archives/Jack-Abramoff.jpg]
2006-02-13, 9:23 PM #3
pretty soon a PSP :)
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2006-02-13, 9:27 PM #4
[http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/chimaerall/635c2049.jpg]
2006-02-13, 9:37 PM #5
If it were a 7800 GT I'd probably buy it. :p
2006-02-14, 8:27 AM #6
Well I have a 7800GT, so ha!
2006-02-14, 8:47 AM #7
Originally posted by Rob:
PCI-E Geforce 6800

I need the money.

Feel free to post anything you're selling as well..

Is it 128mb or 256?

And how much would UK shipping be?
nope.
2006-02-14, 9:45 AM #8
I'm selling a 2005 Ford F350 for $33k.
2006-02-14, 9:54 AM #9
I'm selling my soul to my soon to be wife for free.

o.O
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-02-14, 9:55 AM #10
Originally posted by Jepman:
I'm selling my soul to my soon to be wife for free.

o.O

Actually you'll be giving away money ;)
2006-02-14, 9:57 AM #11
I have Colin McRae Rally 2005 DVD edition..trade toward BF2, or something else interesting.
woot!
2006-02-14, 10:00 AM #12
Originally posted by Brian:

Hmm. Touché.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-02-14, 10:03 AM #13
Originally posted by Brian:

PWN.
2006-02-14, 11:31 AM #14
Hey who wants a seagate 5gb ST1 drive? They work exactly like compact flash cards, but way more storage. They are great for digital cameras (fit right into if they use compact flash memory expansion) or if the computers you work on have an adapter for a compact flash card, you can use it for a portable storage drive as small as a fash based jump drive. I really have no use for it... it came out of my broken mp3 player. I won't send it to anybody who wants it until I have gone over to my friend's house to ensure it is working properly and to reformat it. I don't know how much I will sell it for, but you could get it for a good price. I think maybe 60 dollars might do the trick (you can bargain with me, too, if you don't like the price).

And who wants a Zen Micro battery? How about a 128 mb smart media card? Perhaps a broken ipod mini lol (with all its parts inside it, not the same mp3 player that I pulled the ST1 drive from) or its accessories? I have charger, firewire and usb cable...

And now for probably the coolest thing I am offering... Would anyone like a used Schwinn Rocket 88 stage 4? Fantastic full suspension bike, I really really wish I hadn't outgrown the frame. Manitou magnum fork in the front, fox shock for the rear (spring type, adjustable tension) and kevlar beaded tire in the back (my personal touch). 27 speed, trigger style. I can sell it now for 400 dollars (it was a 1000 dollar bike when I bought it about 3 or 4 years ago) or get everything perfectly tuned up by going down to the local bike shop, getting the suspension lubed; and get the brake cables, seat and handlebar grips replaced; and also have everything adjusted to like new working condition. Its a really great bike, I loved it so much. Its in good condition now, but could be in a like new condition if I got it tuned up. I can transport it anywhere in the seattle area, or it can be picked up. Shipping it might not work... it would get a little expensive...
EDIT: My bad... frame size is important... should have mentioned that... well its a 16" frame I believe. Any upgrades you may want I can have installed for your convenience too, such as disc brakes. Avid mechanical disk brakes would be cost effective and they are very reliable, if I may make a suggestion.

Just PM me if anyone is interested in anything I mentioned. Thanks a lot!
"You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!" Anyone who recognizes this quote is awsome.
2006-02-14, 12:22 PM #15
Originally posted by Baconfish:
Is it 128mb or 256?

And how much would UK shipping be?

I have no idea how much shipping to the UK would be.

Probably more around $26.

Buy it now is your friend. :)

↑ Up to the top!