Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Roller Coaster Tycoon[1\2\3]
Roller Coaster Tycoon[1\2\3]
2006-02-17, 2:46 PM #1
State whitch one you think is the best and then answer my quetion.

Isn't there a way to get coustimized music for the rides in RCT2?

If so tell me how.

And what is the highest amount of money [$] you have ever made in an RCT game?

I just made 20,000$ after paying of my 20,000$ loan....
mmmmm money....
2006-02-17, 3:19 PM #2
1, thats the only one i ever played.
2006-02-17, 3:27 PM #3
The first one.

The second one was too little rollercaoster, too much tycoon.
As for the third, I just never took a liking to it. I think that 3 dimensions took some of the feel of the game away.
nope.
2006-02-17, 6:43 PM #4
i played 1 and 3 (never bothered with 2 since it wasn't that much of a change)

i like them both about the same but i had more fun with 1
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2006-02-17, 7:07 PM #5
Completely agree with Mr Fish, the original was the best and remains a classic. There was too much micro-management in 2 and I just plain didnt like 3.

This should be a poll :p
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2006-02-17, 7:21 PM #6
Number one by far in my opinion.

I had a forever-game I worked on for eons in Leafy Lake because it was easy and big. I made over a million in that game, not even kidding. But not until like... the fortieth year. The most I've ever made prior to the year you had to complete it by was probably about 100,000 or so. I kicked butt at RCT!

I greatly dislike number three. Though I've never played two either. Rather, I know for a fact I've played a time or two, but I cannot recall it at the moment.
My Signature
2006-02-17, 8:49 PM #7
Originally posted by Muffinman:
1, thats the only one i ever played.

Unfortunately I borrowed my game to my cousins, thinking I wouldn't need it since it was already installed.

Then we got a new computer and I found out they lost it. :o

The kids I babysit for have the game, so me and the kiddies always make a real kick *** park.
Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.

↑ Up to the top!