Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Coke or Pepsi?
Coke or Pepsi?
2006-02-18, 1:36 PM #41
[QUOTE=Chaz Ghostle]Coke put their polar bear on their cans instead of Santa this past Christmas. I find their lack of Santa love offensive.[/QUOTE]

Stephen Colbear said the exact same thing . . .
2006-02-18, 1:52 PM #42
Aspertame contributes to weight gain in many people. It depends on your metabolism.

For most people, it's worse than sugar.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-02-18, 1:56 PM #43
Originally posted by Spook:
Aspertame contributes to weight gain in many people. It depends on your metabolism.

For most people, it's worse than sugar.

I'm not arguing *shrug*. I hate diet soda. But there's only one thing they're replacing, and it can lead to weight loss. Mostly it's caffeine that effs people up--putting your metabolism/body through ultra highs and ultra lows isn't good.
D E A T H
2006-02-18, 2:03 PM #44
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]I'm not arguing *shrug*. I hate diet soda. But there's only one thing they're replacing, and it can lead to weight loss. Mostly it's caffeine that effs people up--putting your metabolism/body through ultra highs and ultra lows isn't good.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.
2006-02-18, 2:14 PM #45
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Actually the only thing they put in it is asperthame instead of regular sugar. Synthetic sugars, however, lead to colon problems and even cancer. It's a tradeoff--lose weight vs risking cancer.[/QUOTE]

I can't help but wonder..how many people have actually had cancer due to excessive diet soda consumption?
woot!
2006-02-18, 2:20 PM #46
Originally posted by JLee:
I can't help but wonder..how many people have actually had cancer due to excessive diet soda consumption?
I'm sure there have been hundreds

except they're all lab rats
2006-02-18, 2:25 PM #47
Originally posted by petmc20:
You understand that diet soda is actually worse for you then normal sodas.

I said I prefer it, not that I drink it in an attempt to be healthy or whatnot.
"Art is a lie that makes us to realize the truth."
- Pablo Picasso

blog thingamajig
2006-02-18, 2:30 PM #48
Originally posted by Achelois:
I said I prefer it, not that I drink it in an attempt to be healthy or whatnot.

It fits with your italian image.

I don't know what it does for hair though.
2006-02-18, 2:36 PM #49
I want an option for people like me who can't stand the taste of anything carbonated!
"It is not advisable, James, to venture unsolicited opinions. You should spare yourself the embarrassing discovery of their exact value to your listener."
"Rationality is the recognition of the fact that nothing can alter the truth and nothing can take precedence over that act of perceiving it."
2006-02-18, 2:41 PM #50
Originally posted by Darth_Revan:
I want an option for people like me who can't stand the taste of anything carbonated!

No alcohol either? :p
woot!
2006-02-18, 4:00 PM #51
Originally posted by Darth_Revan:

We call them women. As we all know, massassian women don't vote in polls.
D E A T H
2006-02-18, 5:36 PM #52
Yea, I doubt sugarless would vote.

BA DUM CHING!
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2006-02-18, 5:48 PM #53
Pepsi with lime is my soda weakness...
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2006-02-19, 1:04 AM #54
Coke for me. Coke at room temperature helps with stomach bugs
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!