Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Twilight Princess pushed to fall release
Twilight Princess pushed to fall release
2006-02-19, 9:30 PM #1
I was gonna post this on the other thread....but oh well.

http://www.hyrule.net/?get=newsview&date=1158&lan=en
2006-02-19, 9:32 PM #2
It's been said it's a fall release for a while now.
D E A T H
2006-02-19, 9:35 PM #3
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]It's been said it's a fall release for a while now.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was moved back to April again last month after Best Buy and Circuit City's websites both reported April 1 for a while
2006-02-19, 9:37 PM #4
I wish it were still cool and fantasy action adventure looking, and not platformer banjo-kazoie esque looking. Groan.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-02-19, 9:39 PM #5
[QUOTE=Unknown User]I thought it was moved back to April again last month after Best Buy and Circuit City's websites both reported April 1 for a while[/QUOTE]

I work for Best Buy, and believe me when I tell you this: Unless it comes out the very next day, you don't trust that date worth a crap. I still am trying to figure out how corporate comes up with the stupid dates.
2006-02-19, 9:57 PM #6
Gah... wasn't it originally due like over a year ago or something? I know it was due this last christmas.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2006-02-20, 12:06 AM #7
Originally posted by JediKirby:
I wish it were still cool and fantasy action adventure looking, and not platformer banjo-kazoie esque looking. Groan.

? It looks the same. .?
一个大西瓜
2006-02-20, 1:35 AM #8
He means he wants the boring, realistic (HA) e3 video from before Windwaker came out.
2006-02-20, 2:10 AM #9
I was disappointed to hear they aren't doing something special for it with the Revolution.
2006-02-20, 3:44 PM #10
Originally posted by Veger:
Gah... wasn't it originally due like over a year ago or something? I know it was due this last christmas.

It was originally due last April, then it was moved to this past September, then November, then this April, then next "fall", then back to this April, and finally, next November

↑ Up to the top!