Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → T-shirt design contest
T-shirt design contest
2006-02-20, 8:45 AM #1
LobsterSoap is having a T-shirt Design contest. Winner receives a free shirt with the winning design and most likley a cash prize of a to be determined sum.
2006-02-20, 10:45 AM #2
More details would be appreciated, and would this be you looking for a vector art design type t-shirt logo thing?
nope.
2006-02-20, 11:12 AM #3
From the site:

Quote:
You have 2 choices of submitting. Digital or Vector. Vector will be what is printed on the shirt at the end so if you are capable of doing so please follow these guidelines:

Vector
File Formats: .svg .cdr, .fh or .ai
Your design submission should be sent as a vector graphic in one of the following formats: .svg, .cdr, .fh or .ai. These are files saved in Corel Draw, Macromedia Freehand or Adobe Illustrator. Please save your graphics in version 10 format for Corel Draw and Illustrator.

Design Characteristics
Designs should have one to three colors.
The original design should be not larger than 9 inches by 9 inches.
The smallest object in the graphic should be at least .06 inches.
Texts must also be converted into curves!

If you submit a bitmap or jpeg. Please note the final print on the shirt may vary. I will have to redraw your design into vector based software. And design can have up to 3 different colors MAX.

Contest Deadline will be April 1st.

Please submit all of your designs into the Contest section of the forums.

once designs are all submitted I will be holding a online poll on the website to allow people to vote on the best design.

Winning:
The winner of this competition will receive a shirt with their own design as well as some other prizes that will be announced at a later date.

If I have some time and if I can get the GIMP to export in svg, I'll see if I can't come up with something.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2006-02-20, 12:26 PM #4
thanks for transefering the rules.

you have over a month to complete this. please post it on th eLS boards when your ready and it will be archived for voting.
2006-02-20, 12:55 PM #5
I had a cheesy idea but I don't know how to do all that fancy stuff. :gbk:
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2006-02-20, 2:54 PM #6
I little more info could be given. Can this be anything, or does it have to have just a logo? Does it have to incorporate the name lobstersoap.com in any way?
nope.

↑ Up to the top!