Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Bionightmare: An Online Zombie Turn Based Game
Bionightmare: An Online Zombie Turn Based Game
2006-02-20, 8:28 PM #1
Hey everyone. I havent posted on massassi in quite awhile even though I read the forums every day. Anyways, recently I've been playing a really awesome Online Zombie Game. about 1,500 people play the game but every day more and more people join. It's a turn based game about trying to survive in a world where Zombies have taken over. You have to buy weapons, train soldiers, and protect farmers and ya. its a great game, fun to do when bored, all online so thats cool too. So ya, thought I'd give a shout out to it since its awesome. And ya if any of you f00s decide to join, please use the url below as it helps me out too and if you want to join the Alliance I am in, just let me know once u make your BioNightmare account and I'll help ya out.

BioNightmare: Zombie Survival

[http://www.bezzmedia.com/bionightmare/link80x15.gif]
What if you found a portal to a parallel Universe?
2006-02-20, 8:35 PM #2
You came back just to post this crap?

For shame.
2006-02-20, 8:38 PM #3
i remember you, Quin mallory....

Now, was it for a good reason, or bad...
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2006-02-20, 8:41 PM #4
lol It was a good reason Ruth. Been a longtime follower/fan of your SG work ;) but ya I was very active back a long time ago but I still read forums every few days just decided to get back into the posting spree and this started it. lol.
2006-02-20, 9:20 PM #5
Is this like one of those:

"Bubba666 points at you and makes you his *****." things where you get people to click on links?
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2006-02-20, 10:22 PM #6
woot lots of peeps from Massassi have joined. We'll drive the Zombies back together! lol
2006-02-20, 10:49 PM #7
Oh god I hate these games.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-02-20, 11:48 PM #8
I like zombies. They cull the population of the weak and slow yet leave the perky girls until last :D
The tips at the end of shoelaces are called "aglets". Their true purpose is sinister.
2006-02-21, 6:07 PM #9
This is dumb, but I'll click it because despite the idiocy I don't mind helping you out if it matters to you ;).

↑ Up to the top!