Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Drawn Together
Drawn Together
2006-02-21, 8:07 AM #1
So one of my friends just got me started on the animated show, "Drawn Together" anyone familar with it? It's quite funny, but very inappropriate. They have "knockoffs" of famous animated characters and they are all living in a house in a "reality" show. Like there is a Spongebob character, a pikachu, a Disney Princess, etc etc. Apparantly its been around for years but I had never heard of it before my friend showed me.
What if you found a portal to a parallel Universe?
2006-02-21, 8:10 AM #2
Meh. They use alot of sex and race jokes. I'm not against these types of jokes but you have to use them at the right moments, not just blurt them out. Atleast the second season was better than the first.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-02-21, 8:10 AM #3
If by years you mean this is the second season, then yes :P

I liked the first season, now its just really bad.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2006-02-21, 8:36 AM #4
I thought they cancelled the show after the first season. But then the second season pops up after a couple of months.

Whatever happened to Stella?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2006-02-21, 8:49 AM #5
Yeah! Now that was a quality show!
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-02-21, 8:55 AM #6
Hahaha, I haven't watched any ofthe second season, but the first was hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard since the second family guy season.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2006-02-21, 10:01 AM #7
Originally posted by Echoman:

excellent question
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2006-02-21, 10:25 AM #8
I'm on a never ending quest to save my girlfriend! :D
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2006-02-21, 12:31 PM #9
You know, there was a blurb on Adult Swim about it. It went something like this:

Dear Adult Swim,
Do all American cartoons have to be funny?

No. You can watch Drawn Together.

[adult swim]
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2006-02-21, 12:38 PM #10
Drawn Together made fun of itself in a recent episode, when some of the characters hunted down a reviewer in Entertainment Weekly for saying their show sucked.

I think nazis on dinosaurs was one of the greatest moments though ^_^
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2006-02-21, 12:51 PM #11
My favorite episode is the one where Foxy becomes an old black cartoon stereotype. Spanky's reaction to all of the cartoon stereotypes is the greatest thing I've seen on that show.

Actually, the newest episode, where Spanky confronted the person that's everything they make fun of was pretty funny, too. Then there was the episode where Spanky took Ling Ling to get his driver's liscense. In fact, Spanky has gotten all of the best jokes this season.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2006-02-21, 8:11 PM #12
****in sucks ***.
2006-02-21, 8:17 PM #13
I love it. I love gross offensive comedy, and Drawn Together fills that need. Although, I like the satire of South Park much more.
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2006-02-21, 8:31 PM #14

Talks about a second season
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2006-02-22, 10:46 AM #15
I thought they cancelled the show after the first season. But then the second season pops up after a couple of months.

It wasn't cancelled actually, it just went on a pretty long hiatus between the first and second seasons.
"We came, we saw, we conquered, we...woke up!"
2006-02-22, 10:55 AM #16
It's pretty funny sometimes.
>>untie shoes

↑ Up to the top!