Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Oh no! He's going to jump!
Oh no! He's going to jump!
2006-02-21, 8:01 PM #1
http://www.vimeo.com/clip=27810

I decided on a whim to visit Improv Everywhere today, since I haven't for quite some time. This suicide jumper mission had me laughing harder than many of their previous missions, which are all brilliant and hilarious in their own right.

http://www.improveverywhere.com/mission_view.php?mission_id=53

Also, the cell phone symphony was quite funny. Be sure to read about some of the agents getting booked with disorderly conduct during No Pants 2K6.
Quote:
WE STOPPED TO PICK UP CHINESE TAKE OUT!! The other officers in my van and in the boy van were yelling, ‘The press is following us and we stopped to pick up chicken?! This is bull****!’ We rode all the way to Union Square with the siren on, running red lights at reckless police-chase speed. I was being tossed around the back, handcuffed, ignored, mostly pantsed, and was not offered any Chinese food.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2006-02-22, 5:21 AM #2
I love these guys. I really want to do something like that sometime. It looks like so much fun.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2006-02-22, 5:54 AM #3
freaking awesome
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2006-02-22, 8:37 AM #4
Heh. <3
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2006-02-22, 9:10 AM #5
Isn't this the one group that did the repeating Starbuck scene and the guy at the McDonalds bathroom?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!