Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → My toe nails are growing and growing.
My toe nails are growing and growing.
2006-02-22, 5:31 PM #1
So today, I had to scan a 24"x24" painting for a client at work, with my crappy 11x17 scanner. I had to scan it in four pieces. It was the picture of a church. So I started working the pieces together in photoshop, until I started using the eraser tool. I realized I had set it to size 666. It seems I insulted god, and he started making my toe nails grow. :(

Discuss toe nails.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2006-02-22, 5:52 PM #2
They are made up primarily of protein.
2006-02-22, 6:08 PM #3
Your only recourse is to hack off all twenty (one) digits.

GET CHOPPING MISTER
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2006-02-22, 10:17 PM #4
Originally posted by Anovis:

So if I get lost out in the desert with nothing to eat I should start gnawing on my toenails?
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2006-02-22, 10:50 PM #5
Yeah, but that's because you're dilerious.
Pissed Off?
2006-02-22, 10:52 PM #6
It hurts to lose a toenail.

I once dropped something heavy on my toe, and it hurt for days. i got this big red bruise under the nail, which then turned purplish black. The nail then fell off, and it took about a month and a half for a new nail to grow back in, during the meantime that toe was really soft.

The same thing happened with my right thumbnail when I was a kid-- I was hammering some nails, missed, and hit my thumb instead.
2006-02-22, 11:01 PM #7
I also lost a toenail and a thumbnail, in the exact same way Page just described.

Except in my case I remember the object I dropped on my toe; it was this huge old metal computer keyboard.
Stuff
2006-02-22, 11:06 PM #8
Whaa whaa whaa.

We don't f***ing care.
2006-02-22, 11:28 PM #9
I actually have a habit of getting rid of toenails a lot, but after I started cutting them at least 5 times a week I seemed to cut off some skin and now there's some dead skin under some nails.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2006-02-23, 1:53 AM #10
Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS:
It hurts to lose a toenail.

It also hurts to get your hand stuck in a car door as it closes, but I wouldn't have known if someone hadn't told me.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2006-02-23, 4:55 AM #11
Originally posted by Anovis:

Ha ha, awesome. **** Protein Shakes, I'm eatin' toenails tonight!
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless

↑ Up to the top!